EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Madalina Loana Filip [Discussion]

She doesn’t mass sell them through dm?
Not sure. There are pools that some people have set up. Thats where the shabiri one that was leaked came from. It has the user's watermark. So thats another way to get the content: pooling funds. Im sure theres others out there that are (and have to be) tight with the stuff they pool for

Not sure. There are pools that some people have set up. Thats where the shabiri one that was leaked came from. It has the user's watermark. So thats another way to get the content: pooling funds. Im sure theres others out there that are (and have to be) tight with the stuff they pool for
I think there were only 2 or 3 videos where she used watermarks. I don't think she does them anymore.

Its still expensive. Like 100ish USD per video and quite a few videos per month. So thers also that maybe people are reluctant to leak?

And not everone can use adobe or other video tools. Half the leaks have been screen recording or lower quality and not source quality.

What do you folks think of pools?

Came a long way tbh.. I remember when I first discovered her... When she was just doing tik tok dances lol
u missed the part when she stopped her daily posting cuz she was worried for the person who comment her post like her was a slut, who make some post not covering so much... after that she open her of profile.... what a smart bitch

I would like to point out a small mistake that went unnoticed in both threads of Mady.

Her second name is Ioana, not Loana. Ioana is a female given name of the Eastern Orthodox Church (she's of Romanian origin). The equivalent of Ioana in english is Joanna or Joan and in italian Giovanna where Gio apparently comes from.

Therefore, Ι think that The Kraken has to correct it in both threads.

I would like to point out a small mistake that went unnoticed in both threads of Mady.

Her second name is Ioana, not Loana. Ioana is a female given name of the Eastern Orthodox Church (she's of Romanian origin). The equivalent of Ioana in english is Joanna or Joan and in italian Giovanna where Gio apparently comes from.

Therefore, Ι think that The Kraken has to correct it in both threads.
Was thinking out this too searching for Loana but ioana appearing in some searches. Thanks for the update.

Reactions: MGV
Back
Top Bottom