MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Lovely Lilith | Page 4 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Lovely Lilith

twitchwatcher3000

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Just because you're into that shit isn't a bad thing. Some of those vids are customs too.

There are worst kinks out there. Literally. BDSM can be a healthy release.

If people are doing stuff consensually theres no issue.

Go4

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 26, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Exactly. It isn't that it's bad, just that there's some correlation I've seen with my own eyes for really extreme subs - not people who want to be tortured and be able to stop when they want, people who you could do maim and they'd never safeword out of it, people who don't follow any of the "Safe, Sane, and Consensual" doctrines. Usually, there's some kind of neurological explanation for why they want it.

Robard

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 8, 2022
wait, who are harwin and sidney

some of lilith's best stuff is the noncon stuff, but most of the time its somnophilia or hypnosis

Reactions: hholly and mil_kyss

Exemplar

Tier 3 Sub
Sep 7, 2022
I explained myself earlier, Natalie and Sydney(especially) both use acting, psychology, and camera work to create a disturbing mood on purpose. It is not for the for normal fans of "family roleplay". They make it feel real, raw and unfiltered (since they always do simulated sex/pov), to the point where a lot of people actual feel guilty watching their work.

To put it simply:
- It's one thing when the premise is "Your horny mom or sister decide your the one for them, and they seduce you"...
- it's another thing when the premise is "After years of YOU being abusive and toxic, your mom/sister/aunt are finally just so lonely and broken that they let YOU have there way with them, and YOU are the only one that can satisfy them now. So they take your cock anytime YOU want, but with cold dead eyes (Sydney) or with psycho tsundere crazy eyes (Natalie)."

Last edited:

Jbones0004

Lurker
Sep 12, 2023
Anyone know what her new project is about? She has been “working on it” for over a week and said it would be completed by last weekend. I know she is a perfectionist but no word since Saturday.

Reactions: hholly and mil_kyss

Exemplar

Tier 3 Sub
Sep 7, 2022
That's a tall order but I have a few really good substitutions and some okay ones (As close to the figure and content as you can get outside of the Good matches). Edit: Yes, they are ordered in just how good a match I think they are to the OP's request.

The Good Matches:
- Annabelle Rogers
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
- Korina Kova (super expensive)
- Bustyseawitch
- Lulublue x (super expensive)
- Kateskurves

The OK matches - Missing one or more elements of what you want, but close:
- Bettie Bondage (in a league of her own, she's amazing)
- Pink Drip (Also amazing)
- LexxiBlack
- EnigmaMGF
- Vera James XX
- TabithaXXX

Last edited:

prorate

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 4, 2022
Thanks for the suggestions, I'm more familiar with some and less with others when it comes to their work so I'll give them a shot. I would add Sasha Curves and Jocelyn Baker into good matches too. Just that Jocelyn needs work when it comes to plots and acts, and a wee bit when it comes to camerawork.

Bettie and Pink are a bit too tatted for me, especially Pink. Wish Bettie still did some intimate, romantic vids. She is great, one of the best but just my tiny nit-pick I guess.

If Annabelle can figure out that you need to bring yourself close to the camera in a manner that makes it seem like you're kissing the viewer instead of just moving your lips in front of the camera (I'm sorry Annabelle but it makes you look like you're mulching like a cow 😭). I think she can make a good replacement of Lilith, if Lilith doesn't return to making vids like she used to