MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Legendarylootz - Simp Chat | Page 3 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Legendarylootz - Simp Chat

Esquilax

Tier 1 Sub
Jan 7, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Perhaps not that knowledgeable if you didn't know why competitive bodybuilders all tan to within an inch of their lives.

"Too ripped" is a matter of preference, and I was stating mine. Re: not understanding my point about tanning, let me explain again. Given the abs she had, if she had those exact same abs but were tanned, they would appear even more defined than they did in her normal pale state, which would probably be more than I like. Tanning also prematurely ages your skin, so that's another thing, although Lootz isn't old enough for that to matter, were she to tan. All those "hot" tanned 20-year-olds turn into Kentucky-fried leather when they're 40, if not sooner.

Galt dodo

Lurker
Feb 27, 2023
No I'm very knowledgeable about bodybuilding. There is also other girls with abs. Just that Lootz have the perfect balance between fitness and girl next door type. It's not just the abs as she wasn't skinny but good genetics to have a "thick" physique with some muscles definition. If you take for example missalice, she's also fit but with not the same abs definition and more skinny (but she does have her thickness, she's great)

Reactions: matoracher

Esquilax

Tier 1 Sub
Jan 7, 2022
And one more time, I was stating my opinion. You stated yours. Move on. Why do you insist on trying to change my mind? There is no objective, empirical standard. It's a matter of preference, and mine is different from yours. Your supposed knowledge of bodybuilding does not make your opinion more valid than mine.

EDIT: Also, I just wanted to point out exactly what I said. I believe someone wrote that they thought her abs were too ripped. Then a 2nd person wrote that they liked her abs. I then wrote that I like her abs, but I wouldn't want them more defined than they are (were), whether by working them out even more, or by giving the illusion of more definition through tanning. (I did not state the first poster was wrong. He has his preference, and I respect it.) Anyway, I think this discussion has lost the plot. You're writing a lot of stuff that isn't relevant to the very specific discussion of Lootz's abs, and attempting to assert authority over a matter that is purely about personal preference.

Last edited:

effjoo

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 14, 2022
Some info:
What I'm workin with! New content will be sprinkled in here and there but it's pretty difficult to get some time to make new stuff right now 🙃🙃🙃 FAQ.legendarylootz.com more FAQ: What size are your boobs now? *I have no idea I've just been wearing these stretchy bras, I'd be fine fitting in all of my old bras, they would just be a little tighter. They are maybe 1-2 cup sizes bigger, depending on how full they are. Your milk supply regulates between 6-12 weeks postpartum so your breasts become a bit softer and not so engorged all the time.* Are you the same weight as before? *Ya, I returned to my pre-pregnancy weight 1 week postpartum ~120lbs, I gained 18lbs during pregnancy* Is your vagina ok? *Yep its all good, I had a second degree tear and got stiches in 3 places, they have since dissolved. It should look about the same as it did in a few more weeks? Idk how long these things take* Can you do penetration? *I'm going to hold off on this for a bit.. see above*

Dummkopf3000

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Do you mean the videos that are 500$? Those aren't really retired. She used to send them out if you voted for her in the ManyVids contests, and if I remember correctly you can still get them through her OnlyFans. But only if you're a rebiller and you can only buy one per Month, but I'm not 100% sure about that. I haven't subbed to her in a long time and she might have changed some things.

I think I found that video a while ago. Will post it in the content thread later.

Gooberiffic

Lurker
Mar 12, 2022
6150d67ee6427be83dfed76402f5de116ee7b6fdc6f73450985db3678f3e3381.jpg

Does anyone have this video?

Galt dodo

Lurker
Feb 27, 2023
Hey mate you're the one sharing your take on bodybuilding to begin with. Yeah muscle are more visible when you have tanned skin, it's common sense. I only noticed your response today. My point was about balance, not the definition itself but who cares really. Everybody enjoys different things...

She still looks great after a pregnancy, I don't know what I was expecting.

Nahgondoit

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 8, 2022
Always found her content frustrating. She has an amazing body, and does great closeups on her pussy, but NEVER has real orgasms for the camera. Like, zero butthole clenching, which, even with girls who don't have
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
, (and the majority of girls do not) the one's that don't will still have some amount of butthole winking going when having a real orgasm. The camera is zoomed in on her well lit b-hole while she's having an "orgasm" and it's just nothing. No movement at all.

Some cam girls and reddit girls are onto that will do fake butthole clenching. But the real contractions are rhythmic and somewhat hard to fake convincingly.

* just going through my legendarylootz content and she's got one called "Light Touch Cumming + Pussy Contractions" and it's clearly just some half assed manual butthole clenching to me. Not rythmic at all and doesn't involve the rest of the pelvic floor like a real orgasm would.

Last edited: