Simp Chat Legendarylootz - Simp Chat

Neptuna

Tier 2 Sub
Aug 31, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
hahaha bets on when she will show her face. Honestly i think that ship has sailed now shes pregnant ... we had more chance of it happening when she was single than now. Chances are we'll see more and more of her content being "Retired" on MV and then a purge will happen on OF, MV and the web in general before she quits.

Puss in Boots

Fear me, if you dare!
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Yeah, if that the case then we better hope that some heros or whoever sees her stuff on here will hoard as many of her non-leaked content as they can & share em just in case. Especially her "locked vids" that you can only get via her onlyfans, and even then you can only buy one of em every month. All of this is easier said than done of course since it's extremely hard to have someone who's willing to splash the cash on one girl (whales) and leak their stuff as is & judging by the current activity, I don't think it'll change unless something crazy happens.

Last edited:

Puss in Boots

Fear me, if you dare!
Mar 12, 2022
Heys guys.
So if you remember, I made a post on the content thread about how I asked you guys to suggest me video compression software to make some of her vids under 2GB because of bunkr decreasing the limit. Well, I installed handbrake which does exactly that! But here's the problem, it's not about the software itself because there's nothing wrong with it. It's the fact that I don't have a computer.

I installed handbrake using my laptop. So when I started using it to compress one of her videos, it ate the battery like mad and the upload speed was slow because in order to get it at the best quality possible, the encoding speed has to be set to slow or lower. This process took longer than expected because I paused it every 25% in order to keep my laptop from overheating. All of these factors made me decide to not use it again because I don't have the resources or the patience to go through all that trouble on my own.

With that said, I'm announcing that I am looking for an uploader to compress her videos to under 2GB via handbrake or any other similar software. If you're interested, hit me up in the DM's and I'll send you the vids for you to compress. The only requirement is that you must have uploaded some content on this site in general before, that way it'll be easier for me to trust you. Thank you very much!

P.S. I do have one of her videos compressed already which took me almost 4 weeks to complete because of the factors I mentioned earlier. Should I upload it? It works fine but I wanted to ask you guys first, just in case. Also keep in mind that I'll only buy videos that interest me personally if I have the money for it, like her persona related stuff.

Last edited: