EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Lauren Alexis Simp Chat

Her hotness to boring ratio is off the charts. She's so sexy, always has been but her content is so goddamn awful and boring I had to stop it halfway through her latest "blowjob" because I could be fapping to something better.

100% with you about the ASMR thing. Her SFW stuff on YouTube is hotter than her OnlyFans
Bro exactly I be beating to her YouTube stuff nowadays her OF content is so bad. Out of all these years I’ve maybe seen like 5 good OF vids of her where that Ass is actually facing the camera 😂. It’s a shame cuse she’s fine as fuck

Bro exactly I be beating to her YouTube stuff nowadays her OF content is so bad. Out of all these years I’ve maybe seen like 5 good OF vids of her where that Ass is actually facing the camera 😂. It’s a shame cuse she’s fine as fuck
looking at her YouTube video you posted above, honestly makes me wonder:

Why the fuck is her YouTube video quality so good and her OF video quality so bad? The girl clearly understands good lighting and video quality, but her OF videos are dark and grainy a lot of the time.

looking at her YouTube video you posted above, honestly makes me wonder:

Why the fuck is her YouTube video quality so good and her OF video quality so bad? The girl clearly understands good lighting and video quality, but her OF videos are dark and grainy a lot of the time.
she shoots her OF shit with her phone and uses a an actual camera for Youtube. A lot of these girls do that for some fucking reason

she shoots her OF shit with her phone and uses a an actual camera for Youtube. A lot of these girls do that for some fucking reason
it's so wild to me the stark contrast in quality between the two.

If I was making some sort of wild assumption i'm guessing maybe the "phone quality" of the OF content makes it feel more "personal" like she's your gf/fwb sending you personal sexy videos to you thus driving the parasocial dynamic to keep subscribers engaged and spending.

it's so wild to me the stark contrast in quality between the two.

If I was making some sort of wild assumption i'm guessing maybe the "phone quality" of the OF content makes it feel more "personal" like she's your gf/fwb sending you personal sexy videos to you thus driving the parasocial dynamic to keep subscribers engaged and spending.
this is 100% a part of it. it's also that they just shoot stuff on their phone quick in a few mins and send it to their managment/agency to do the rest.

I haven’t been on her forum in like a year. There’s no way she’s still doing the same video. Insane.
Yearly check in! New account.

Looks like she has started slapping her ass more now, we getting closer and closer😮‍💨 2 more years and she might take off those nipple pasties.

I think I have some of them but I don't think it is worth the upload. It's mostly just them reacting to music videos
I search for one specific video.
It was like a massage prank where you could see her in underwear.
would be nice if you have that video.

I'm not sure why but the mods deleted the post and the reason was "fake." The video was a prank youtube video where he was supposed to be giving her a massage but used fake tan instead of lotion.
Yeah exactly this video I was searching for…
You have the vid or know who posted it?

Back
Top Bottom