EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Lauren Alexis Simp Chat

I don't understand why is so difficult for her to face her ass to the camara, i know she doesn't want to show her pussy but c'mon, there's a lot of ways to show her full ass to the camara without showing anything else, the most anoying thing about it, is that she remove her panties being sideways as if there will be any difference

Will never understand why she puts those dumb filters on her OF stuff. Her YT videos look great.
Right?! Personally, all I just want from her are more lewd version of her YouTube stuff, with longer shots of her ass and body with more lewd poses. That garbage twerking, all shot vertically, in the dark, with those shit filters on top, is NOT IT. It's insane to me how almost all of these girls get it wrong when they are trying to be sexy. It just proves that just because a girl looks hot, doesn't mean she IS hot (personality wise).

Right?! Personally, all I just want from her are more lewd version of her YouTube stuff, with longer shots of her ass and body with more lewd poses. That garbage twerking, all shot vertically, in the dark, with those shit filters on top, is NOT IT. It's insane to me how almost all of these girls get it wrong when they are trying to be sexy. It just proves that just because a girl looks hot, doesn't mean she IS hot (personality wise).
Yeah her YouTube shit is so much better than the OF

Back
Top Bottom