EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Lauren Alexis Simp Chat

Glad to see she finally figured out what people wanna see from her with the long, up close twerking — took long enough. But its good shit now.
Only thing that would improve it for me is if she threw in the occasional dirty talk or even something as simple as an 'oh yeah'. IMO the reason she stands out from the legion of other big assed girls is her sexy accent.

Only thing that would improve it for me is if she threw in the occasional dirty talk or even something as simple as an 'oh yeah'. IMO the reason she stands out from the legion of other big assed girls is her sexy accent.
This is why she needs to shift over to dirty ASMR. She has a great body, amazing voice, and her ASMR on YouTube is already pretty decent. She'd make a killling

This is why she needs to shift over to dirty ASMR. She has a great body, amazing voice, and her ASMR on YouTube is already pretty decent. She'd make a killling
Thats actually a fantastic idea. My one speculation as to why that has not happened already would be that she has that same mindset that a lot of ASMR girls who end up doing 'lewd' content have: that ASMR is just the 'warm-up' and that the explicit content should not be ASMR-related at all. Obvs I disagree with that assessment since dirty ASMR is fantastic, but lots of content creators have that idea.

Does she take requests or suggestions for content? Was wondering if she was ever asked to do a collab with other popular OF models that way we get something new content wise. She could also even pick up new things from other girls. Probably too much to ask though lol

Do you think she will ever level up the content? I am curious what is on her like 300 dollar patreon tier, but I seriously doubt it’s anything extra.

Back
Top Bottom