Simp Chat Lana Rain - Discussion Thread

JackOff

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 28, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I'm tired too, man. I mean, I've known her career since 2017 and, let me tell you, that was definitely her prime.
But ever since the hype died down by the controversies and beefs and whatnot, everything started to die down in 2020 onwards.

She's not the same Lana from 2017 anymore. She's just... Lana.
And everything because of Terence.

Collabs? Gone. Better videos? Gone. Public-ish videos? Gone. High Quality videos? Gone. True fan interaction? All gone.

And everything was lost because of an Asian megalomaniac midget.

FUck. Terrence.

JackOff

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 28, 2022
I'm still on copium for everything to change, but to be honest, it's useless.

She said in her agoraphobia tweet that she also had extreme depression (or chronic idk).

Well... With an incredibly manipulative and controlling partner that only wants her as a simple cash cow for 2 or 3 whales...

Gee, I wonder why.

Reactions: igorpc

Vask

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 13, 2023
I would of said that 10 years ago but now I'm just saying they're both garbage individuals, one is a pimp who thinks he fucking Paul Atreides with his third eye mind bullshit, Then there's Lana , a 28 year old who still thinks like a 14 year old and uses this to convince gooner level whales that she's an embodiment of a cute anime girl, at some point these mfs are gonna realize there's nothing there for them but I digress. She's not a victim, just a R3tard who got lucky by spreading her legs open for another R3tard. :monkaHmm:

Die hards couldn't save Rooster Teeth at it's lowest so I doubt that will make a dent in getting Lana back up in popularity, she's dipped below the 20's now, You would think by now she would consider actually improving the quality of her content instead of posting copy pasta slop every week, but like it was stated a dozen times, shit is pointless. :hahaa:

JackOff

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 28, 2022
To be honest, you have a point there. She chose to go with Mr.Shrooms after she was kicked off Canada. It was her choice to be no other than a anime bimbo.

It was her decision.

Even if I spoke to her in her discord back then in 2019, and then I realized of everything, I always had a feeling that something was going to be terribly wrong.
That's why I walked away many times. No matter how she or Terrence tells you that's everything is okay, there's always the feeling that it isn't.

It can't be helped.
The only thing left to do is to wait for the trainwreck.
I'm frustrated too, but like you said it, they're already garbage from the get go.

• Wesmart
Reactions: Senex and Vask