EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Lady Melamori Discussion Thread

oops.. try again :OMEGALUL:
$12 just to get nothing on rigged gamba
"always a winner on my wheel hehe" except not really always :OMEGALUL:

Last edited:
You know what they will do? They will be handing out the 500$ trials left and right. Why exactly? Because if you were stupid enough to believe in this wheel you are probably also stupid enough to leave auto renew on :leokek:

trials auto renew on fansly? at least on onlyfans they don't

1000066262e87a68d19b3ae75f.md.jpg

There is a toggle but again, if you are stupid to fall for these then you probably won't even notice that :KEKWlaugh:

The fact theres already $100 in tips is mind numbing. Also how does it even work? Its just a picture. Do they just choose what you win and tell you it was by chance?

These girls and agencies are experts at finding ways to drain their audiences bank accounts.

I sometimes wonder if any of these models regret going the agency route. In case their promises miss their mark. Or maybe it's just a last ditch effort to avoid that scary and horrible normal job.

Theyll only regret it if it fails. They know the changes being made, they know the agency uses chatters to manipulate their fans for money. Theres no way they dont.

And i cant imagine they weren’t making enough money to live off before. She’s popular enough to make that much income at least. This is pure greed, they want to live a certain lifestyle and their fine with screwing over their fans in the process

Well it was coming haha but Mary's roulette on her fansly was a total failure haha Until the moment I write this text only 12 people spun the "roulette wheel" which will Mary do most in her desperation for money?

Por favor, por favor, díganme que vieron los comentarios sobre su estafa de la ruleta. Estoy llorando. 😭 La reacción es demasiado buena.
Yes!! Haha there is a guy who told him his truths! I really didn't think that all that was going to have such a negative impact.

Theyll only regret it if it fails. They know the changes being made, they know the agency uses chatters to manipulate their fans for money. Theres no way they dont.

And i cant imagine they weren’t making enough money to live off before. She’s popular enough to make that much income at least. This is pure greed, they want to live a certain lifestyle and their fine with screwing over their fans in the process
I wonder if it's the desire to live a certain lifestyle or the fear of being jobless when they get too old for this and not have made enough to sustain her future

Her instagram has almost 0 chance of being monetized though right? She's not doing anything even close to an ad etc. Most of her money has to be Patreon and Fansly(and the other platforms). And maaaybe selling wigs but yeah.

At least one good thing about this is as someone else said she's trying different photographers. Because some of the ones she's had were kinda bad. Not horrible but like nothing amazing either.

2 people sharing the same link, if it's not an agency error :KEKW:

fansly-miprs32iyxfc5bb898c563f53e.png

They don't even want to take the time to write "this is my other ethot friend X, go follow her". :KEKWlaugh:

Back
Top Bottom