EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Lady Melamori Discussion Thread

And on her profile she shared similar thing for lilly, LOL
Agency fucked up šŸ˜‚
It's crazy that her agency is doing this with how much of a cut they must be taking from her earnings....

For that price, the service is SHIT damn

Friends, a general question... What do you think Mary should do to return to her "best" moment on fansly?

I mean I'm not a high spender so it's prolly not the best to ask me but I think just the slightly less-edited than Patreon picture sets with one outfit in varying levels of undress were the best. That or the co-ops with others like lunaritie or w/e her was. Daily free picture sure that's good but farming chat services aint it.

The chatting is a good chunk of their money. Its all about getting that emotional connection. These agencies know these guys have fantasies of dating these girls and they exploit that. Giving these guys the girlfriend experience keeps them around for longer and more willing to spend big money because they have feelings for theses girls

How can you tell it is not her? Smh, she has always been this horny for your cum dude, she just had to hid it before because she was being chained by her own self. Now I can finally tell her how much I want to cum in her and only have to pay 400$ to get the hornier bot to do so :WeSmart: /s

Ive said it before but i dont get how these guys think these girls want to sext with random strangers. And does it ever strike them odd that these girls are online all day long and respond to their messages within minutes?

man has the right idea, only simp for girls who are saving themselves for marriage

lady363c5edfa32d9d11.md.png
Does anyone know the lore of that scar? It's a weird place to make the cut on a breast implant, isn't it? Not to mention that on the other side it doesn't have one.

Does anyone know the lore of that scar? It's a weird place to make the cut on a breast implant, isn't it? Not to mention that on the other side it doesn't have one.
I was also thinking about that scar too, like you said its in wierd place, implant scars are usually underboob, in armpit, or sometimes by areola i think. So i dont think that is that.

Back
Top Bottom