EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Lady Melamori Discussion Thread

She probably had an agent of sorts, but this is the classic type that so many others go for and she def didn't have that before. Stuff like "live chatting", and trying to be real fucking quirky by spamming and spamming DMs hoping someone will feel they're real good friends with her or special.

Before she had very low activity. Low enough that people here complained. An agency would normally not let that slide. Engagement metrics is all they go for. I wouldn't be surprised if her account starts spamming on Reddit and such too, soon. Other cosplayers stopped their patreon and just let the agency farm fansly or whatever for them instead.

All cosplayers seem to be getting into these agencies at the same time, I wonder if it's the same one.

I sort of respected her very transactional approach from earlier even if its fansly/onlyfans output was obviously low because of it. These new strats are more manipulative though one could argue that those people are too stupid to have money if they fall for this parasocial stuff.

But then again we have people donating to literal millionaires that only ever interact with you if you donate during a livestream(talking about twitch streamers here). So people do anything for attention I guess, even if they deep down could figure out that they're talking to another nerd that learned to text poorly one day and now decided to make a poorly paid job out of it.

Being able to stay in touch with the girl is Onlyfans' whole thing. They thrive on parasocial crap. Bear in mind that there's guys out there who are in full knowledge of the agency shit but still like having the illusion that it's the girl talking to them.

Last year she wanted to get rid of ppvs and put all the sets behind $200 tier, but she actually backtracked when people said that it was dumb.
And now agency said "you haven't seen shit yet" and came up with $500 tier which doesn't even give newest set for free
emojimeme.gif

No bro you are mistaken, she will RATE YOUR DICK FOR FREE as long as you pay the 500 sub. I really cannot wait for a bot or a motherfucker in India to tell me how big my dick is 🥰.

Edit: nvm. Seems like she removed all trace of sexting and dickrating from her tiers :KEKWlaugh:.

Last edited:
I'm always curious about those. Some say the dick ratings are meant to satisfy some humiliation kink but some say it's a confidence boost thing. How does the agent know which one applies to what situation? Or do you say before hand if you want a nice or brutal review?

Also @ spying yeah I know. I still think it's better if it's just "sub to get all the pics in the flow" or whatever. Even if it costs a lot. But ofc you won't get gullible people that way. Also if you're right and these people know, then I'm genuinely impressed with their ability to self-impose illusions. Like the moment I know something's not what it tries to be I personally would be permanently taken out of it.

Dick ratings are generally an ego boost unless the girl states otherwise. There's no way of knowing if the girl actually looked at your dick unless she shows herself looking at it, some take pics of themselves looking at the screen or showing it on their phones. The cruel ones are done when the girl states it and it's just fetish.

In the case of Mela, there's more things piling up. Her sugar daddy basically dumping her, after he paid for all of her surgeries and got her used to a certain lifestyle... she has to pay for her things herself now.

Damn that's some deep lore I wasn't aware of. I thought the sugar daddy thing was a thing when she was young and that she "escaped"

Damn that's some deep lore I wasn't aware of. I thought the sugar daddy thing was a thing when she was young and that she "escaped"
I mean, from what I read here and in other places, the sugar daddy put money for her surgeries, but I can be wrong. Russian sites claim she was dumped out of the blue, which caused her to move back to Russia at some point, because the sugar daddy was from another eastern euro country (Estonia?). She was probably already cosplaying when she was with him. "When she was young", she's still in her 20s, so it has to be pretty recent?

I actually thought she was around 30. But yea that aligns with what I've heard then. I thought she lived in Kazakhstan now though so I assumed via your post that she had found a new one then. I thought the first sugar daddy story was when she was still a teen.

Last edited:
I actually thought she was around 30. But yea that aligns with what I've heard then. I thought she lived in Khazakstan now though so I assumed via your post that she had found a new one then. I thought the first sugar daddy story was when she was still a teen.
She claims to be 28, which is rather believable. If the sugar daddy thing happened in her teens then she was groomed, which is something I don't know she'd want to admit because she clearly didn't use that story to gain sympathy points (not that it would work with russian guys, tbh).

Her moving to Khazakstan of all places, when most russian egirls who moved did to other euro countries, is wild, which also makes me think she found another sugar daddy as well.

Note that this is what I *thought*. I dont' have the facts and don't wanna make it seem like I do. I could be wrong. But yeah many other cosplayers or such moved to euro-countries. Kazakhstan is closer though depending on where in Russia you lived I guess and there may be more of a Russian speaking community on it. And I heard someone here mention it cause they had a picture or something where she was in Khazakstan with a bunch of other cosplayers.

Last edited:
Yeah we don't know for sure, at the end of the day it's just hearsay. It kinda makes sense so you can choose to believe it. Her moving is still kinda odd, but it makes sense that she wouldn't want to learn another language. She probably sees this as momentary and is waiting for things to cool down to go back to Russia (protip: they won't)

these days cosplayers only travel to Kazakhstan because of the comiccon happening there or to simply open the bank account to not get booted out of their paid platforms due to sanctions

I didn't think I'd see my country mentioned on such a forum. If you're wondering why she moved to us, in my opinion there are three reasons besides her sugar daddy. 1. Living in our country is much cheaper than in European countries, a simple way to save money. 2. Language (we speak both Russian and Kazakh) and, as mentioned above, depending on her permanent residence in Russia, our country could simply be a few hours away by train, car, bear, well, you get the idea. 3. And the most likely, in my opinion, is that she either has relatives or friends here, or there's another crazy option: she was born here once and, as a child, simply moved with her family to Russia. I have two classmates who did the same after finishing school.

Seems like the backslash partially worked, as they did remove all traces of sexting and dickrating from her tiers. Makes you realize that her agency went all on with the coomer bait and didn't ask her for consent of what they were doing. So she probably asked them to use a less intense coomer bait to make people believe that it is "Her".

I for once am happy that shit happened. Her stuff was easily becoming too repetitive again and this means that I can now use my money somewhere else, thank you agency :leokek:

Wait how do you know this? Many agencies remove their past messages if nobody took "the bait" then send new ones to make it appear as if they're "new" or such. Or did she say something on the Russian platforms?

I'm not saying you're wrong btw just curious

Back
Top Bottom