Simp Chat Lady Melamori Discussion Thread

SilvenceShadewa

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 28, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I know nobody asked for an essay but yeah.

I agree her body is giga hot. Though I don't think whatever she's doing with her face since sometime late last year is great. I don't really know if it's her makeup or if she's getting lip fillings+different makeup or if she's actually getting facelift surgeries(I hope and think not), or if it's "just" different photo editing. Could be a mix of it all. Of course it's her own decision and all that. It's not my business. But her face was kind of a unique mix of cute, pretty and sexy at the same time a year ago or so back when she started Fansly.

I know that the release order of all sets is not the same as the order they were taken. Sets that were released the same month could've been taken as long as 6 months between them. So it's hard to pinpoint exactly when this change happened. But she looked pretty different in the somewhat recent Vi set(Feb release).

Still attractive as heck though.

Cloud Retainer

Adepti Mommy
Mar 11, 2022
Her surgeries might be the main reason she stopped doing videos in the first place, as it is really hard to cover those imperfections on a video without it looking too blury :Sadge: (I mean , with the format she used to use, she hardly ever edited the videos, and were mostly a direct take from her phone)

SilvenceShadewa

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 28, 2022
I'm in the same boat. I don't have an expert's eye, but something felt different. Anyway what you say sounds believable for me. I know society places a lot of value of women's looks etc and they wanna look youthful(I mean we're all sitting here too). But honestly most women who just "own" their aging tend to look better. With that said it's easier said than done esp as someone not in that situation myself.

She absolutely could rock the milf mode though.

Are her surgeries mostly her breasts or something else?

hue_man

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
for the same reason all the girls are doing it, to make things look better, at least in their eyes. she's not really a stranger when it comes to editing photos. i mean look at her phone from the other pic, poor thing got deformed because of the filter :KEKW:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images