Simp Chat Lady Melamori Discussion Thread

dmquocvip

Lurker
May 24, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Why both melamori and xenon started with topless and so awesome but now melamori is better than her in past and really really great and now xenon instead of more reekless, she show off nobleminded n profession, even censor her nips, i dont understand what she want, a nude coser become a normal ero coser šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ it so paradox, not every one is as great as my melamori

DiggyBoy

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I think people doubt due to the lack of really juicy leaks that the main thread is and that this photo is a full nude where you can see the pussy from a recent set.

I saw the same photo elsewhere, with higher resolution, but frankly, I also thought it was fake because it seemed to be with ai enhance, so that was the first red flag for me. I'll leave it down here.

This is the first leak seen in the thread where the pussy can be seen with an appropriate pose for the set, isn't it? Not to mention the Brigitte Christmas set in which it doesn't appear to be a photo taken for the general public, where she intentionally hides her face, if you know what I mean.
Anyway, is really beautiful, innie type, just like she's seen on Brigitte's set from a few years ago.

MelamoriKafka011585baf4ff8546503.png
000002140ea62484a89e07b.png

SilvenceShadewa

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 28, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
It is partly that but also that most of these people know the poses that enhance it way more than just standing normally. That along with angles and purposeful crops can make most, even flat asses look good.

Then ofc there's digital editing. Which we all know varies from album to album. I think her most common trick is more or less a butt pose with some digital editing to round it out. Any time legs are crossed in some way it's basically a pose to make the ass look bigger while making waist look smaller and also creating the 'illusion' that it actually sticks out that much without having to bend over. Same thing with putting one knee/foot in front of the other.
It's one of the reasons I personally don't like most cross-legged pics cause I feel like that pose, compared to simply bending over, is a bit more of a lie. Cause they usually also need to crop to create this illusion.

If she had a butt-lift it's not too bad considering it tends to follow how thick her legs are at any given moment. When she got heavier for a while it did follow accordingly, when she was thinner it was proportionate but well shaped too.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

I didn't intend to make this into a whole post on whether her ass is fake or not but I was curious if she has any picture at all where her angle/pose is actually not an ass enhancing one and this is one of the few I saw that also lacks most of the editing we see in for example Patreon sets. Again, this is NOT to try and prove her ass is 100% augmentation free. It's more about poses that gets used repeatedly and how much it matters. But in the above pic her ass looks smaller than normal, despite having one foot placed in front of the other, simply because the angle isn't good for it.

It's actually kinda annoying going through pictures like this knowing about the leg placement trick because of how fucking often it's there. And when I initially started seeing this leg placement thing I started appreciating all of those photos way less.

Some pics where she seems to have legs somewhat parallel(again cropping could fool the eye). The ass doesn't look quite as bubbly because of this. But they're extremely rare. Especially these days. They were more common when she was thinner but yeah she was also less trained as a "model" back then. She's still bent over slightly in this pic so foreshortening makes her waist look smaller.

Sorry for the wall of text. This wasn't to say she's never had a butt lift. And considering she's had many cosmetic surgeries it wouldn't be out of the question. I'm just pointing out that she's at the very least also using angles/poses/editing that makes it look better overall. In the pic the other dude linked for example one leg is put forward, and it's heavily edited like patreon sets.

Boourns21

Tier 1 Sub
Sep 10, 2022
There is very little chance that ass is real, and we know it's not made in the gym either. It's just sad we have to try to prove our theories lmao because she has such little content that is not filtered or edited or her selected poses. it would be so much easier if there were any third party videos of her at all after she had all her work done.

SilvenceShadewa

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 28, 2022
Yeah video content is the best way really. That Power pic above is from 2022. We know that as we closed in on 2023 she got notably bigger. Then somewhere during last year her waist started looking slimmer again, sometimes with hints of abs(there's filters for that but could also be lightning), with some body regions looking almost boney while some remained very jiggly. As far as I know you can't really limit fat burning to just the midriff.

So as you said without video it's very difficult to tell where her actual current body is at, sadly. Tis a shame cause I think most of the people falling into this trap prolly would've been just as successful without them. But to maintain a body without extreme luck with genes you'll need to work the gym. I have no doubt she does work, like costumes etc, but yeah.

Reactions: Boourns21

Boourns21

Tier 1 Sub
Sep 10, 2022
When she had those abs last year, her body was just unreal imo. The toned abs to go with the boobs and ass, how is anyone supposed to compete with that. She was probably starving herself for them, but she did maintain them for a good while and there's lots of sets with her abs defined. She currently looks at a much healthier weight and it makes her boobs and ass look more natural because of that. With the abs, the boobs and ass looked a bit too fake imo. I think she can maintain herself how she looks in this Shadowheart set and that's still attractive while she is healthy and happy, and hopefully it is not too much work to maintain.

SilvenceShadewa

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 28, 2022
I can agree body wise. But that face is ruining it for me atm. Esp the bee stings.

Recent

From 2021. Still lip fillers. But the shape of her face is more natural.

It's kinda lame(personally) to see that this turned into what we see in the Shadowheart pic.
But I know some people here prefer the Shadowheart face so yeah.

• PeepoLove
Reactions: Gfiurt

Boourns21

Tier 1 Sub
Sep 10, 2022
I think a lot of people would like the natural look, but the fillers can help with cosplay sometimes, just like the fake boobs, ass, wigs etc. The fillers bother me a lot more in her fansly pics where she has less cosplay/makeup on, and in the 'non cosplay' pictures recently it just looks bad.

A bit off topic but do you follow the cosplayer 'vick_torie'? I don't think she has a discussion thread but she is a good cosplayer too, but recently she has the worst lip fillers imaginable, much worse looking than Melamori imo.

From melamori's social media some more spoilers for the future. Looks like she is working on a costume for Fire Keeper from Dark Souls and also wants to do Marika from Elden Ring. Both characters look a little similar I guess.

Gfiurt

Diamond Tier
Jan 14, 2022
Those recent "photos" are AI upscaled from this picture - https://simpcity.su/threads/lady-melamori-discussion-thread.149958/post-3895060 ... and poorly done, to the extent that her face doesn't even look human (the original isn't great, either, between the angle and the size of the posted picture... but.... it was basically altereed to the point of being an AI pic... and there's a forum for those, even if there isn't one for her yet.) At least, that's my guess on why those get taken down.

Reactions: atedro