Trans Kyliebitkin - Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

KnocksBurst

Fan
Jul 1, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I think Kylie won't have a hard time keeping people subbed to her. That's just her first video too. Shout out to her surgeons though, especially with that new post her pussy looks pretty damn normal. Looks really nice and I'm happy for her. She deserves the love.

Last edited:

KnocksBurst

Fan
Jul 1, 2022
With everything out there including this last photo, Kylie's body is marvelous! She always talked about having a hot body and it checks out. I think she said she wanted to be seen as a transition success story? Her OF is nothing short of incredible and just straight up fire, that along with her body and twitch success. The surgeons did amazing work, but Kylie also put in the time and effort to care for her body as well. Total package. She looks damn good naked all-around.

Last edited:

NVWSSV

Lurker
Sep 4, 2021
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She did say "Bruh I was gunna post a fuck video day two But I was like Man I gotta at least try and delay it It killed me lol"
So there might be a video waiting to be released unless shes referring to the first dildo video which i hope she posts the rest of it.
Her request post would be an insight to future videos and content. "Some people want to see me railed by a fuck machine" would be a fun video that people really want to see.