EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat [KPOP] BLΛƆKPIИK (Blackpink) | Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa, Rose - Discussion Thread

What we can be sure about is that YG does not let Jennie go nude as long as She's part in the company. A delay of production might be useful to our desires.

i mean jennie is at this point such an international superstar that she might aswell can go nude. shes powerfull enough to renegotiate her contract etc. its just about if she wants to or not imo. wouldnt rule it out 100%

For Coachella tomorrow, keep an eye out for audience fancams that get posted on social media. Coachella has the official livestreams on a 15-30 minute delay after the performances actually start, so there is a high chance any major wardrobe malfunctions will get cut from the feed. Blackpink performs Saturday night, 9PM PST. Not sure what is happening with the streams for next weekend though, sometimes Coachella changes up how they broadcast sets on Weekend 2. Also, remember with Youtube streams you can rewind the live feed.

Last edited:
What pisses me off is that majority of the good stuff whether it be Lisa's cheeks or Jennie in some bare outfit - the quality is always shit. I understand we can't get 4K through actual cameras but what the fuck is everyone using? An iPhone 1? Recent, and I mean within say the past 3/4 years - both Samsung and iPhone quality is serious top notch and yet we can't get even 720 out here. This reminds me of the Big Foot/UFO shit where every time they perform and do some sexy stuff - the quality magically becomes whack. Granted, I get there is a distance from the fans and the girls on stage - requiring some zoom which does factor in, but again - it shouldn't be this bad. One would think, with the sheer number of concerts they had (plus the Encore coming) - we would get really good shots of all of the sexy instances..

I hope they hoe the fuck out for Coachella, they know they are in the US with a relatively older crowd, but watch us get cucked - either via shit quality, they don't hoe out, or the view/camera angle is bad (which might be the case, most folks end up not being able to see much due to them not elevating the stage enough).

What pisses me off is that majority of the good stuff whether it be Lisa's cheeks or Jennie in some bare outfit - the quality is always shit. I understand we can't get 4K through actual cameras but what the fuck is everyone using? An iPhone 1? Recent, and I mean within say the past 3/4 years - both Samsung and iPhone quality is serious top notch and yet we can't get even 720 out here. This reminds me of the Big Foot/UFO shit where every time they perform and do some sexy stuff - the quality magically becomes whack. Granted, I get there is a distance from the fans and the girls on stage - requiring some zoom which does factor in, but again - it shouldn't be this bad. One would think, with the sheer number of concerts they had (plus the Encore coming) - we would get really good shots of all of the sexy instances..

I hope they hoe the fuck out for Coachella, they know they are in the US with a relatively older crowd, but watch us get cucked - either via shit quality, they don't hoe out, or the view/camera angle is bad (which might be the case, most folks end up not being able to see much due to them not elevating the stage enough).
This is the stylist for Coachella tonight so you can get some idea of what we might get: https://www.instagram.com/imngo/

I know they are more careful with their outfits for big performances like this, for example Jennie used the "transparent straps" last Coachella when she never has them for any other top. So my expectations have been low, but I do know 90% of their usual team isn't working with them for this Coachella. I've only seen Kpop idols/stylists use those "transparent straps", so if their Korean stylists aren't with them, the outfits may be more "risky".

Unfortunately, I think their outfits will be less revealing than their concert (especially Jennie). No bra top, no skirt that's shorter than her safety shorts. I'd love to be proven wrong though.

Tonight's Coachella performance is also going to be streamed on the Official Blackpink Youtube channel. It's just probably going to be the same feed from Coachella's Youtube. But just in case they use different angles or either stream has issues playing for you, there are now 2 options to watch it from.

I'm sure that was some flesh-colored garment on Jennie's outfit, but if it wasn't then I'm impressed at how everything stayed in.

Back
Top Bottom