EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat [KPOP] BLΛƆKPIИK (Blackpink) | Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa, Rose - Discussion Thread

Honestly at this point I'm more frustrated than happy about this considering the chances of getting something that isn't 144p and shot with a rock is so nonexistent lmfao shii might have been better if she just never did it as opposed to her doing it and us never seeing

Also, Twitter has been spewing so much BS of this and that regarding her performances - they are all cracked up so the validity of information from XYZ who supposedly went is all fucked - I find someone saying this while another says that, some saying security this while others say nah
one positive is that she may incorporate some of this stuff during solo concerts in the future

She posted what seems to be professionally shot photos, UHD must exist somewhere because the ones she posted were very compressed (disregarding Instagrams compression) - this also proves that there were "official" photographers, hoping for recordings or again UHD finds..

She posted what seems to be professionally shot photos, UHD must exist somewhere because the ones she posted were very compressed (disregarding Instagrams compression) - this also proves that there were "official" photographers, hoping for recordings or again UHD finds..
The professionals recording were CH staff. CH said they had originally thought about releasing a DVD for sale but ultimately decided against it.

The professionals recording were CH staff. CH said they had originally thought about releasing a DVD for sale but ultimately decided against it.
No I knew that lol, but the version she shared is obv not original photos considering the poor quality - Im under hopium people actually managed to get some recordings but waiting to release it later after things "cool down"

Where was this said? I might just be overly optimistic but it seems weird they would spend the time and money to film the performance and then not do anything with the footage. Plus, Lisa seems comfortable with people seeing her.

Where was this said? I might just be overly optimistic but it seems weird they would spend the time and money to film the performance and then not do anything with the footage. Plus, Lisa seems comfortable with people seeing her.
they will milk it out bit by bit to simps. thats how this type of things work. all the searches and clicks = $$ once the footage comes out its valueless.
but dont worry people know the value and 100% someone got secret footage and once they get paid for it it will be released.

Bro the leaked stuff is literally in this thread. Thats a few blurry leaked videos. Not just IG stuff.
You mean the ones that are clearly fake? I've seen a number of the original videos posted on my timeline. People take old performances at Crazy Horse from years ago and badly edit Lisa's face onto them. That and the fact that none of the descriptions of her outfits from people that attended the show match up with what was worn in the fake "leaks".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom