EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat [KPOP] BLΛƆKPIИK (Blackpink) | Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa, Rose - Discussion Thread

Untitled-159663ab0ad0742ad.md.jpg

there are many phones with crazy long displays, for example Galaxy M32 is 9:20, so it can be zoomed and cropped, but still i think thats fake photo :))

Untitled-159663ab0ad0742ad.md.jpg

there are many phones with crazy long displays, for example Galaxy M32 is 9:20, so it can be zoomed and cropped, but still i think thats fake photo :))

Yes it’s long, but the bottom corners of phones are usually rounded specially when zoomed in and not a perfect rectangle like the leaked photo. Also look at the distorted angle of the leaked photo. It’s taken at a skewed angle but why is the bottom left side shorter than the bottom right side. Shouldn’t be symmetrical? Man, one of those times where I fucking hate that I’m right.😢

FYI: Blackpink is starting their concert tour today (6 PM Korean time), so if possible try to screencap any livestreams and download any clips you find in case any wardrobe malfunctions happen. Their fans quickly take stuff like this down instantly, other Kpop groups have had wardrobe malfunctions during their concerts before but no footage exist because of this.

• Korea •
Oct.15.2022 - Seoul Day 1
Oct.16.2022 - Seoul Day 2 [Livestream can be found on this twitter)

• North America •
Oct.25.2022 Dallas Day 1 (8 PM US Central Time) - Jennie had to turn from the crowd to adjust her top during her solo performance [link]. Nothing major, but its interesting because I've noticed her doing this (adjusting her outfit tops) throughout the shows even though nothing seems to be wrong. She is definitely being overly cautious.
Oct.26.2022 Dallas Day 2 (8 PM US Central)
Oct.29.2022 Houston Day 1 (8 PM US Central Time)
- During the section with the "Jacket/Bra" outfit, after about 2 songs Jennie zipped up the jacket (normally keeps it open based on the previous concert dates) until the end of that section of the concert. I couldn't catch when she did it on any of the livestreams, so not sure if something happened with her top underneath that caused her to do this or if she simply just wanted to wear the jacket that way since. The bra top underneath was a new one she wore for the first time this tour so it is possible it might have been giving her problems. Possible Nipple Tape [link] and maybe the reason she zipped up because it kept showing.
Oct.30.2022 Houston Day 2 (8 PM US Central Time)
Nov.02.2022 Atlanta Day 1 (8 PM US Eastern Time)
Nov.03.2022 Atlanta Day 2 (8 PM US Eastern Time)

Nov.06.2022 Hamilton (Canada) Day 1 (8 PM US Eastern Time)
Nov.07.2022 Hamilton (Canada) Day 2 (8 PM US Eastern Time) [IG Live #1]
Nov.10.2022 Chicago Day 1 (8 PM US Central Time)
- 1) Jennie wore a strapless top during her Solo, had to turn around and pull it up multiple times so she definitely had problems with it. Would not be surprised if she slipped out during the performance, but I couldn't see anything during the potato quality livestreams to confirm. Based on how the tour is going so far, she'll probably be wearing the same outfit tomorrow. 2) Next set, wore that "white bra top" with the jacket again. Big screen was cut off on the livestream, but it looked like she stopped singing to adjust it. Something might have happened but not sure.
Nov.11.2022 Chicago Day 2 (8 PM US Central Time)
Nov.14.2022 Newark Day 1 (8 PM US Eastern Time)
[LIVE Threadf#2] - Jennie's outfit seemed very loose. Can't tell through the livestreams, but if she wasn't wearing any underneath the top then we for sure have a possible wardrobe malfunction/nip slip because you could clearly see down her top from certain angles. One of the livestreams had a perfect angle of it but the host "paused/stopped" in the middle of her performance. The quality is bad but its the best you could get from these type of livestreams.
Nov.15.2022 Newark Day 2 (8 PM US Eastern Time)
Nov.19.2022 Los Angeles Day 1 (8 PM US Pacific Time)
Nov.20.2022 Los Angeles Day 2 (8 PM US Pacific Time)

• Europe [Times are local] •
Nov.30.2022 London, UK Day 1 (8 PM) [IG Live 1] [YT Live]
Dec.01.2022 London, UK Day 2 (8 PM)

Dec.05.2022 Barcelona, Spain (8 PM)
Dec.08.2022 Cologne, Germany (8 PM) [
IG Live]
Dec.11.2022 Paris, France Day 1 (8 PM) [IG Live] [IG Live#2] [IG Live#3] [FB Live]
Dec.12.2022 Paris, France Day 2 (8 PM)
Dec.15.2022 Copenhagen, Denmark (8 PM)
[IG Live]
Dec.19.2022 Berlin, Germany Day 1 (8 PM)
Dec.20.2022 Berlin, Germany Day 2 (8 PM)
[IG Live]
Dec.22.2022 Amsterdam, Netherlands (8 PM)

• Asia 1 [Times are local] •
Jan.07.2023 Bangkok, Thailand Day 1 (7 PM)
Jan
.08.2023 Bangkok, Thailand Day 2 (7 PM)

Jan.13.2023 Hong Kong Day 1 (8 PM)
Jan.14.2023 Hong Kong Day 2 (7 PM)
Jan.15.2023 Hong Kong Day 3 (7 PM)
Jan.20.2023 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (8:30 PM)
Jan
.28.2023 Abu Dhabi, UAE (8:30 PM)
Jan.28.2023 Paris, France - Le Gala des Pieces Jaunes Broadcast (Pre-recorded on Jan.25.2023) (9:10PM CET)

Mar.04.2023 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (8PM)
Mar.11.2023 Jakarta, Indonesia Day 1 (7PM)
Mar.12.2023 Jakarta, Indonesia Day 2 (6:30 PM)
Mar.18.2023 Kaohsiung, Taiwan Day 1 (7:30 PM)
Mar.19.2023 Kaohsiung, Taiwan Day 2 (6:30 PM)

Mar.25.2023 Manila, Philippines Day 1 (7PM)
Mar.26.2023 Manila, Philippines Day 2 (7PM)

Apr.08.2023 Tokyo, Japan Day 1 (6PM)
Apr.09.2023 Tokyo, Japan Day 2 (6PM)

• Coachella [Times are local] •
Apr.15.2023 Indio, California USA - Coachella Weekend 1 (APPROX: 10PM PST)
Apr.22.2023 Indio, California USA - Coachella Weekend 2 (APPROX: 10PM PST)

• Mexico [Times are local] •
Apr.26.2023 Mexico City, Mexico Day 1 (8PM)
Apr.27.2023 Mexico City, Mexico Day 2 (8PM)

• Asia 2 & Australia [Times are local] •
May.13.2023 Singapore Day 1 (7:30 PM)
May.14.2023 Singapore Day 2 (7:30 PM)
May.20.2023 Macau Day 1 (7PM)
May.21.2023 Macau Day 2 (6PM)
May.27.2023 Bangkok (Encore) Day 1 (7PM)
May.28.2023 Bangkok (Encore) Day 2 (7PM)

Jun.03.2023 Osaka, Japan Day 1 (6PM)
Jun.04.2023 Osaka, Japan Day 2 (4PM)
Jun.10.2023 Melbourne, Australia Day 1 (8PM)
Jun.11.2023 Melbourne, Australia Day 2 (8PM)
Jun.16.2023 Sydney, Australia Day 1 (8PM)

Jun.17.2023 Sydney, Australia Day 2 (8PM)

Next Concert Dates (*Local Time*)

Jul.02.2023 London, UK - BST Hyde Park Festival

Jul.15.2023 Paris, France (Encore) (9PM)
Jul.29.2023 Hanoi, Vietnam (7:30PM)
Jul.30.2023 Hanoi, Vietnam (7:30PM)
Aug.11.2023 New Jersey, USA (Encore) (8:30PM)
Aug.12.2023 New Jersey, USA (Encore) (8:30PM)
Aug.18.2023 Las Vegas, USA (Encore) (8:30PM)
Aug.22.2023 San Francisco, USA (Encore) (8:30PM)
Aug.26.2023 Los Angeles, USA (Encore) (8:30PM)

----------END OF "BORN PINK" WORLD TOUR----------

(If available, a link to a Twitter thread that includes updates on where you find livestreams will be embedded into each concert date)

Last edited:
minji_cookie (the watermark on the pic) is a user known for making fakes! i've seen their other work surfacing on twitter and like everyone else said, it's straight up edited if it ain't obvious. the bathtub pic Gurumi Haribo uploaded where nothing is shown is the OG

if you join Gurumi's telegram, he hasn't been posting regularly since YG launched an investigation on behalf of Jennie. He's not arrested or in jail, but won't continue to leak any new pics/vids until there's an official statement released by the police in South Korea. Last post the leaker made was on October 15th, 2022 where he wrote "Taehyung and jennie dating video" and that's about it.

Since the other members don't have a discussion thread for them on here, should we just expand discussion for all the members of the group or keep this thread specific to Jennie only?

I went ahead and created a Poll you can go use to vote.

Since the other members don't have a discussion thread for them on here, should we just expand discussion for all the members of the group or keep this thread specific to Jennie only?

I went ahead and created a Poll you can go use to vote.
All in 😆 While some of us are Jennie simps all 4 are super fine, can't hurt to expand the discussion 😂

As per the results of the poll, the thread is now open to discussion pertaining the other members in Blackpink - Jisoo, Lisa, & Rose - along with Jennie.

Is is just me or is the way HBO edited this make it seem like the second clip with the red "head covering" is Jennie (or at least her character) in that sex scene with The Weeknd and not a continuation of the Lily one right before it?

I slowed it down and it really does look like the person has black hair (compared to Lily's bright blonde hair) but I can't tell if its just a combination of The Weeknd's hand and dark lighting.

Update: Just looked at the HD trailer on Youtube and compared, that girl in that scene definitely has black hair. So, there is a chance that might actually be her or her character using a body double.

[old gfycat media embed was here once, but it's now gone]

Last edited:
Anyone have a source for this picture?
6190462326981898898_121.md.jpg
There are phones with a screen that long mine samsung too but the problem about this pic is the bottom, cause most phones are rounded as you see in the top of the pic but the bottom is like a square i say this is fake 90% which is sad... otherwise i would play with my pipe 24/7

There are phones with a screen that long mine samsung too but the problem about this pic is the bottom, cause most phones are rounded as you see in the top of the pic but the bottom is like a square i say this is fake 90% which is sad... otherwise i would play with my pipe 24/7
This one is confirmed to be fake, the original pic shows only at shoulders level.

This one is confirmed to be fake, the original pic shows only at shoulders level.
Yeah, I wish they could’ve just waited until she snapped more lewd photos of herself before releasing the leaks. Now she’s going to be too paranoid and we won’t get good shit anymore.

Yeah, I wish they could’ve just waited until she snapped more lewd photos of herself before releasing the leaks. Now she’s going to be too paranoid and we won’t get good shit anymore.
Tbh, we don't even know for sure the original pic (either one) itself is real or photoshopped. We would obviously would a better source to for a clear look, but it doesn't look like she has makeup on, so its highly unlikely the mole under her eyebrow would've been covered up with it. It's a distinctive feature of hers and you can see it in about 95% of her photos even in low quality and it appears to be missing in both of the shared pics. I think we would still be able to make it out even with low quality especially since its a close up of her face.

How does one get started on digging for content on Twitter (which I assume is the place for fancams and such)? I'm looking for more Lisa specific content, esp during the tour in the US - which I believe is where the outfits were more cheek friendly than other locations (for Lisa that is). I've tried usual hashtags and it will take me forever considering it gets mixed in with the usual fan content/updates rather than shots of the concert. I dont use Twitter for shit, so I dont know if its as easy as simply "searching" "Lisa Born Pink X Location" and fancams/shots will pop up ..etc or if I have to use whatever custom hashtag the fans created lol

I'm under this thought that there is a fuckton of content still awaiting to be "discovered" , better and more shots of those cheeks...etc - might drive me insane lol

FmIsf66akAADz4t

Coachella appearance confirmed as Saturday headliners for both weekends. Rumor going around that they were only supposed to be sub-headliners under Rihanna and only slotted up because she wasn't able to perform.

How does one get started on digging for content on Twitter (which I assume is the place for fancams and such)? I'm looking for more Lisa specific content, esp during the tour in the US - which I believe is where the outfits were more cheek friendly than other locations (for Lisa that is). I've tried usual hashtags and it will take me forever considering it gets mixed in with the usual fan content/updates rather than shots of the concert. I dont use Twitter for shit, so I dont know if its as easy as simply "searching" "Lisa Born Pink X Location" and fancams/shots will pop up ..etc or if I have to use whatever custom hashtag the fans created lol

I'm under this thought that there is a fuckton of content still awaiting to be "discovered" , better and more shots of those cheeks...etc - might drive me insane lol
The twitter hashtags are usually "#BORNPINKin<City>" and if there are multiple days you add "_D<1,2, or 3>" to it. For specific members just do a twitter search for " <Member> <City/Location> " and fancams should pop up, no hashtags needed.

As far as the "undiscovered" content goes, there are tons of it but its probably buried away on Instagram somewhere because its harder to search for posts and stories without them being tagged with a hashtag.

The twitter hashtags are usually "#BORNPINKin<City>" and if there are multiple days you add "_D<1,2, or 3>" to it. For specific members just do a twitter search for " <Member> <City/Location> " and fancams should pop up, no hashtags needed.

As far as the "undiscovered" content goes, there are tons of it but its probably buried away on Instagram somewhere because its harder to search for posts and stories without them being tagged with a hashtag.
Nope, there is a better way to search in twitter, by using advanced search. You need to replace the locations using country and city name.

General search to specific location shows:
"blackpink" AND ("world" OR "thailand" OR "bangkok") filter:videos

Specific related members:
("lisa" AND "blackpink") AND ("world" OR "thailand" OR "bangkok") filter:videos
("jennie" AND "blackpink") AND ("world" OR "thailand" OR "bangkok" filter:videos
("rose" AND "blackpink") AND ("world" OR "thailand" OR "bangkok") filter:videos
("jisoo" AND "blackpink") AND ("world" OR "thailand" OR "bangkok") filter:videos

You can also use member names in Korean or using the native language from the location they are.

Back
Top Bottom