Simp Chat Korean BJ - KBJ - Broadcast Jockeys - Discussion Thread

Gombin

Superfan
Dec 30, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Please report back how it's going for you and if vods transfer. So far i only got connection issues, which is always a great sign..

Edit:
I really thought they're going full replacement, but Soop doesn't even offer 한글?
Also the Afreeca banner disappears once you log in with KR settings, but reappears if one switches to English. This is ridiculous :PepeLaugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: myownfairlady

myownfairlady

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 5, 2022
Downloaded app,then deleted,and logged in on website; maybe it's too new but the just chatting section has only two or three Korea things. I messaged the help site to ask what happens to my Afreecatv favourites etc, they replied, rather formulaicly, that SOOP is a new site,sorry.....you won't be able to see your favourite channels.... still waiting for a reply to mine: so, what happens to the bjs?

myownfairlady

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 5, 2022
I'm sticking to Afreecatv. Really, it's gone back to 6 or 7 years ago,ie you need a translator except for the sprinkling of HOT, VOD and other random words. Maybe when Korea switches to SOOP there'll be bjs on the global site. Right now it's just a boring gamer site.....my opinion.

Last edited: