MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread | Page 355 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

FuzzyX

Femboy SuperSimp
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I like how the models who came out to bat for her all quite happily keep streaming on mfc, and the ones she's actually spending time with irl have no opinions on it on twitter lmao.

Basically some nobodies trying to look good for kissing her ass.

Nerdy86

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 8, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
and she is right, its weird to me, that everyone is talking about the doxxing (which is of course not okay) but everyone ignores the Fact Kati has done it also multiple Times in the Past or the Buttblug thing in Disneyland , which especially beeing a SWĂ©r is a total NO GO

jxd

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 24, 2022
God that skitty girl is so fucking dumb that it hurts my head. She and Zia had a thread discussing/arguing about it, I don’t get how some people are so stupid

capnfaphappy20

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022
That Skitty bidch is fucking stuuuuupppiiiidddd. She comments on so many things and then wants to argue that they missed the point of her dumb fucking take when what she said is clearly not thought out at all. Her siding with kati is right on brand considering she was one of the few that kept reassuring kati her cam setup was GREAT!!! FABULOUS!!! THE BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! YOURE FINE SWEETIE!!! IM DUMB AS A FUCKING ROCK HE HE HE!!! God damnit I didnt know it was possible to be that fucking dumb. Ive only heard of such things yet witnessing it in realtime is jarring.

Pillman97

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 17, 2022
MFC can't do anything about what is happening on twitter but it is a result of something from their site.
This stuff has happened before to more than just Kati and it stems from direct interaction with one models room, Snow. I don't think it's her doing it but I also think she doesn't care. At this point it's ridiculous to think that it's not coming from someone in her room, if it was someone at MFC that would be crazy.
Just as I thought would happen more and more models don't want thesame to happen to them so they are speaking out about it. I realize that a lot of people here think all of the other models hate Kati but they don't. Sure there are some, Zia for instance hates her and she will never take her side in it, no matter how shitty of a thing that is happening to her is.

curmudgeon

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 1, 2023
it was too late for me last night, I checked in for the first 2 minutes and then headed for bed.
you never know who actually initiated the bot. could have been a member, one of snowshitty's whale owners, or one of the anons hoping to get her attention and everlasting love. It's a crap move on anyone's part. I think she'd be happy if they would at least censure snowshitty somehow, since apparently it happens a lot related to her with other models
You can't take Zia seriously on anything. She is known to have mental problems. She still blames Katie for stealing Bones from her, though Bones started time sharing between the two rooms and got sick of Zia's issues and dropped her. Then after Katie kicked Bones for being a toxic fuck, Zia published this really long essay on what an ass he really was. But the grudge goes on.
The big thing that's annoying people isn't the actual dollars, it's there's no bonus if you buy a package, like on MFC, and the europeans are taking it in the ass with very large taxes on each purchase that they somehow avoid on MFC, probably because they are also located in EU, so avoid the VAT tax or what ever it is.
I almost want to be at AVN to see the shit show in person. I left on good terms, so I'd be welcomed into the crowd I'm sure. Fansly had a fucking kiosk last year, no streaming, and I don't see that changing, so she's going to have to go back on MFC if it hasn't happened before, and she's staying in an MFC paid for room, from the goal contest they do every year. Gotta wonder if that will be withdrawn. And I get the feeling she'll spend more time with models than the simp crowd, which sounds like a lot of the regular, somewhat normal ones, won't be going this year.

Pillman97

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 17, 2022
I think some of it is the fact that it doesn't seem to me that Snow has control over her room as of yet. Kati is 100% in control of her room and all of them. :KEKWlaugh:In the past when she has talked shit about other models in her room and some member would go off and say something to another model she would shut that shit down. I'vewatched streams before where she would do it and yell at them, even single out the ones doing it.

capnfaphappy20

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022
All good points but Zia was taking a very reasonable approach to Kati and asking if she actually knows something beyond circumstantial evidence, show it. The same thing with that air-headed idiot, Skitty, Zia was asking anyone to openly share if they know more than they are letting on and no one did but agree with the conspiracy at best. The only thing Skitty did was act like the thots are responsible for their own members actions, which is fucking dumb as hell with the exception of if they do a bad thing and the model does nothing and they are still around, sure, but it still circles back to all of them just guessing or connecting a few fairly weak points. It is enough to make anyone wonder, but how are they so sure? Im not defending snow, but did all of the others that got doxxed have the same thing happen in the same way? I dont know myself so I do ask if anyone does? Their fears are warranted as no one wants that to happen to them, and the timing certainly makes anyone wonder, but this isn't the first time Kati was doxxed as noted before. I cant speak for any of the others, but a number of them have been and that was long before snow, depending on who it was. The ones siding with Kati seem to be doing so out of fear and jealousy that it isnt them in the drivers seat, but enough of them are clueless on what happened and are simply jumping on the bandwagon and agreeing with the anti-dox stance, which is understandable. And most of them dont really even know what happened in any detail.

Reactions: Allneight

Pillman97

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 17, 2022
Kati was doxxed earlier this year for a period of time, back in June after Snow got mad at Kati. If I recall Kati tried to give her advise but also didn't really want her in her room on her Camaversary(sp?) This made Snow mad she left and then Kati got doxxed causing her to lock her twitter for a bit. No, nobody knows who is doing it but based on this and other models that it happened to that barely beat Snow for #1 it seems to track that it is coming from someone in Snow's room or that really is a backer of her. As far as Zia goes her and Kati dislike each other and with more people backing Kati, in my opinion this made Zia want to speak out against her as she really hates her. Although, I can't even remember the last time Kati has even talked about her. :KEKWlaugh: And to a certain point the models should have some control over there room and the members, as I said before Kati has her room by the balls :peepoGiggles:

Also, three ladies in a hot tub? Did anything of note happen last night?:Pepega:

• KEKWlaugh
Reactions: capnfaphappy20