Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

Bobby Slay

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Idk about you guys , but im over the extreme hair color meta. I understand if your in your teens or early 20s but if your pushing 30 and still rocking it, it seems pretty cringe. I agree with Tabasco , she should have a natural base color like black or brown, and then add some blue, would look so much better.

Tabasco50175

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Agreed. I think the best update to her hair she could make is to go back to her natural hair color or something similar and do blue streaks, similar to how Batz does hers.

Check this out:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Ignore the thirst trap aspect for just a minute and look at Batz's hair. The green is bright and contrasted by her naturally dark hair, it's uneven between the two sides. It's noticeable, it's not faded and it works well. It's unique and memorable.

That is very well done extreme hair and I promise that didn't cost 3 grand. Sometimes less is more. Katie could easily even copy this, go to almost any stylist with 3 brain cells and get something similar done with a deep bright blue for a couple hundred bucks and still stand out.

Pillman97

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 17, 2022
I don't think she'll change the blue ever, at least not until/if she stops camming. I also don't think she would change up the look to anything like someone else, I mean she's already gone on rants about people copying her, everything from hair to tattoo to ways she streams. If she can't claim its originality she wont do it.

Reactions: Nic_tee

Pillman97

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 17, 2022
She has complained in the past about people doing streams for their birthday months and stuff like that or some of the types of stuff she has done on stream before, obviously these were drunken rants about things most all camgirls do. She specifically called out one girl for copying a tattoo she has don't remember who it was but one that she's gone after before, I know the video has been posted online somewhere before. She does act like she has really innovated the whole idea sometimes, might be the booze?

jxd

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 24, 2022
I have so much to catch up on;

1) her hair is fucking ridiculous for someone who is almost 30, but it’s the camgirl aesthetic and 0% chance it changes until she stops camming, and even then I’m not sure

2) she absolutely thinks girls copy her streams, without naming names I’ve had conversations with her members who she has legit convinced that she invented certain aspects and ideas of camming. Like streaming on your birthday, making birthday/holiday month content, even the way she sets up the topics in her room. Delusional

3) when she got that tattoo, one of her members designed it for her and she wanted her members to get matching tattoos

4) there’s has never been more perfect irony than Katie saying some models get too drunk and need to get booted off stream considering I’m certain she has passed out/fallen over/been a general sloppy drunk bitch on cam more in her career than the rest of the all the models on mfc combined

Pillman97

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 17, 2022
I did see that, between that and saying that drunk models should be kicked off, I don't see how she can say it with a straight face, is she so blackout that she doesn't know what she's doing or saying? The drinking is what caused the problems on chaturbate for her, she can't see that? Not to metion she threatens to cam less or stop because of rank every other week.