EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

Amazing how basically every vid before the last few years has people saying its the best, and then nobody likes them any more. Just shows how much she's phoning it in these days.

she verbally abuses them on a regular basis, getting scammed out of content and merch is just a drop in the bucket
Yeah, I think this was the first time she blatantly didn't deliver on content/merch. Which considering she doesn't do merch that often was made worse by the fact you could tell she never even planned to make it. I remember when she announced the cupcake video, I instantly could tell that she hadn't made it and wasn't going to, I don't blame people for tipping for it, she usually delivered on content/merch but it seemed off to me. This I think started a more drastic slip in overall quality in what she does from stream to premium content to all the scams (Giant Chicken, Dildo Bike) She not the first camgirl to scam but she did step it up from that point on.

I wish this chick was good looking.
If you don’t find her at least mildly attractive then why do you watch her? Unless it’s for the inevitable dumpster fire that occurs regularly when shes intoxicated, which is almost always, because if that’s the case, I get it

yeah, she is hot as hell, i don't know what your talking about. Hot enough that theres a forum talking about her everyday lol.

Eh, she's hot but she's not in my top few. Still, definitely not as fuck though.

Suprisingly, for moving so many ranks and drinking. She's keeping it together pretty well.
usually she will be black out. by now Good for her.

I still can't comprehend how she can finish 3/4 of a bottle of tequila at her size and not blackout.

I'd be ill for days if I did that, her liver must be absolutely shot

She has to be on the verge of cirrhosis, right? I’d also like to know how much money she blows on alcohol in a month, I’m sure she doesn’t buy anything cheap

Some of her streams I feel like she needs to drink just to get herself through them, with that being said for the sake of her health, I do wish she'd have realized she could have faked some of those shots/drinking. They wouldn't have been able to tell and she wouldn't have developed this addiction

I'd be ill for days if I did that, her liver must be absolutely shot
Her tolerance is higher because she drinks more. At this point she should probably be worried or someone in her life should say something.
I get that her tolerance is high, I'm just shocked at her size she can down so much alcohol. I've seen dudes down a bottle of tequila but they were built like NFL linebackers 6'2 220.

i think she used to mix water into her shot taking, but now it looks like straight alcohol. I remember the stacy rei streams she was chugging the alcohol, so much that when stacy rei wanted a shot, it was already gone lol.

and she has spoken about hanging with her mom, and drinking loads of tequila, and her mom sayimg. why do you do this to yourself. and her bro saying she NEEDS alcohol to survive. people in her life bring it up to her, but they are probably scared to directly call her out cause shes rich.

Either way the stream last night was pretty good. i like that shes trying to learn to dance, and stand up more
, lots of good pussy close up and she kept control of herself not over drinking and trying to black out. hope she keeps that energy.

i think she used to mix water into her shot taking, but now it looks like straight alcohol. I remember the stacy rei streams she was chugging the alcohol, so much that when stacy rei wanted a shot, it was already gone lol.

and she has spoken about hanging with her mom, and drinking loads of tequila, and her mom sayimg. why do you do this to yourself. and her bro saying she NEEDS alcohol to survive. people in her life bring it up to her, but they are probably scared to directly call her out cause shes rich.

Either way the stream last night was pretty good. i like that shes trying to learn to dance, and stand up more
, lots of good pussy close up and she kept control of herself not over drinking and trying to black out. hope she keeps that energy.
Tbh while she talks big talk I think she knows getting banned from mfc would basically be game over for her career. Sure she could go to fansly but it wouldn't take long for her to lose any relevance over on there. It's not like when she moved from CB in her prime

Tbh while she talks big talk I think she knows getting banned from mfc would basically be game over for her career. Sure she could go to fansly but it wouldn't take long for her to lose any relevance over on there. It's not like when she moved from CB in her prime
I’m sure if she was forced to move to fansly permanently she’d be able to make enough to get by, but she wouldn’t make nearly the same amount just because streaming isn't as popular on fansly. She’d have do make side content like most models on those platforms to reach or exceed her current income levels

As over time it could improve but I have seen many creators complain that uploading content, mainly video content to fansly is a pain. Not to mention as someone else pointed out streaming there is not very big right now not sure how stable it is. Again things could change but it would be bad if she left MFC for both stream and content also, I still feel like some of her members are less comfortable with fansly which I'm sure that she is aware of

Back
Top Bottom