Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

Pillman97

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 17, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I've watched streams before where she gets on the phone repeatedly both texting and calling sire and eventually he would show up and tip big so I don't think she's in danger of missing the top 20. Plus she'll just openly call out people for not tipping enough, she doesn't care.

But I also don't see her camming a lot in June, she used to stream almost everyday to secure #1 but the last few years it has been less and less and over the last year and especially the last few month she just seems to be tired and running out of steam.

jxd

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 24, 2022
It’s good to see everyone tempering the expectations for her next month, set the standard low, that way when she inevitably doesn’t meet then you won’t be too disappointed

• KEKWlaugh
Reactions: Bobby Slay

jxd

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 24, 2022
Honestly though, I hope it’s better than the last few years. I may not like her as a person, I may think she’s has a very overinflated ego and needs to be humbled, but she’s still attractive and I still hope she can produce some damn good content

Tabasco50175

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
This is the common excuse and why I specifically mentioned anemia before. Anemia is made worse by excess alcohol consumption by the fact that alcohol interferes with red blood cell production in your bone marrow. Anemia is any disorder of your red blood cells and there's lots of them.

So if you're already anemic you shouldn't be drinking in the first place, even moderately. Drinking just throws gasoline on the fire in multiple ways. When people think of anemia they think of low iron due to hemoglobin but that's not the only form and alcohol anemia causes excessive iron and deforms blood cells, doing a double whammy to your heart, lungs, liver, pancreas, etc.
The name of this is hemochromatosis. I'll let you look up the side effects yourself.

Alcohol influenced anemia is a thing. It's a shit excuse. You have a drinking problem. Fix that and your anemia and bruising (and organ damage) are likely to get better. The older you get the more cumulative damage. There is no free lunch on this. Katie is destroying her body with alcohol and we're watching it happen. Period.

Last edited:

Tabasco50175

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
lol there is no cupcake video. Scammer's gonna scam.
She might make one and act like it was the cupcake vid but I very much doubt that.

Once a camgirl does this shit once they will inevitably do it again. Kinda like the rooster or promised merch that was never delivered.
At that point, the only thing you should buy from them is already made content as anything else will be excused without any explanation of the money spent. It's when they go from camgirl to scamgirl.

Canotical

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 14, 2023
as a last effort to keep #1 in june, she promised this super secret video she made, and only people who tip 1k tokens could get it.
-ONce june ended, she acted like she never promised a video then said the video is stuck on another computer that she's too lazy to plug in.
-Then she blamed her family visiting on why she still hasn't edited the video,
-month later she said the computer that the video is stored on is still packed because of her fam visit
-then the reddit drama happened, :leokek: and she said she will never release the video. "like the miami video"

"same ole shit different scam girl" :peepoGiggles: at this point its funnier to hear the excuse then it would be to watch the video :MEGALUL:

Tabasco50175

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

During June a couple of years ago Katie was struggling to keep rank at #1. So last minute she puts up a video saying it's a 24h exclusive for that day only to help keep her at #1.

Long story short, she never made the video, never delivered the video, and made up an excuse about videos being leaked as to why she will never release it. Simps simped and everyone else had MFC issue refunds, which they mostly did.
This became a thing on the MFC subreddit multiple times around that time of Katie scamming. The threads about her became a pretty legit bitch fest of stuff she promised and never did and how she screwed over former members.

Turns out, she also failed to deliver merch for that year as well to several people who ordered it. Again, simps simped, everyone else got refunds or just left her room.
This was the first real event post-Bones where she started to slip down top 20 and started to have issues with rank and most of it was her own fault. It's slowly kept creeping and being a bigger and bigger issue since.

Tabasco50175

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
I got the link for the cupcake vid from the original reddit post, which honestly seems pretty fair.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

OP waited for months and was ignored multiple times bringing it up in chat and with Katie and went to the MFC subreddit to put her on blast for completely ignoring the matter. There's a few of these posts from this dude about the subject.

EDIT: I ended up just getting a refund from MFC after a month, why I remember cupcake. It was the first vid Katie scammed on. I am not waiting months for these models to deliver content. Fuck that.

Canotical

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 14, 2023
I'm not posting this one to roast her. We were talking about drinking, and man.
Surely she has to realize theres more to life then finishing a bottle. Imagine the accomplishment she would feel
Making content people actually want. Sure some people will steal it, happens to everyone, and people will talk shit like us :leokek:
But that has to be more fulfilling than the bottle. In my oppinion.

• Wesmart
Reactions: EvilGanesha69