EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

I feel it's safe to say she did not even make a cum goal
I'm also curious what her last goal was. She achieved her naked goal, but what was the last one and, above all, how much of it did she achieve? Unfortunately, you couldn't see it in my recording and she deleted the goal when she logged out.

Asides from her spending thousands of dollars for a mere card was there anything actually interesting in her stream. I feel it's safe to say she did not even make a cum goal

I'm also curious what her last goal was. She achieved her naked goal, but what was the last one and, above all, how much of it did she achieve? Unfortunately, you couldn't see it in my recording and she deleted the goal when she logged out.
Nothing interesting happened, it was boring as hell. The only reason the $333 naked goal was hit was because Temp tipped half of it after nobody else was tipping (his only appearance) and she made all of them tip for a "gamepass" in order to play. The last goal she sat before she started to play fortnite was for lovense, she only got around $30 for it.

All the vids from this June was fucking hot 🥵 :hahaa:
It's too hard to decide which one is the best the 3 she filmed at the same time or the one Temp filmed of her on his boat:PepeLaugh:

The last couple of weeks she's been too "hungover" to stream on Saturday but she didn't seem too wasted last night mainly because the moment she started to play the game it killed the chat and the whole mood and they stopped tipping for shots(not that there were many tips to begin with) Her plan was to do the same if she gets on tonight:sadKEK: Still no presents:Sadge:

Nothing interesting happened, it was boring as hell. The only reason the $333 naked goal was hit was because Temp tipped half of it after nobody else was tipping (his only appearance) and she made all of them tip for a "gamepass" in order to play. The last goal she sat before she started to play fortnite was for lovense, she only got around $30 for it.
she acts like they are her best friend, but she treats them like absolute shit and is surprised when they don't tip. Is she mental? because its only getting worse :KEKWlaugh:
and reige if you are reading this...THIS IS ABOUT KATI NOT YOU 🤣

she acts like they are her best friend, but she treats them like absolute shit and is surprised when they don't tip. Is she mental? because its only getting worse :KEKWlaugh:
and reige if you are reading this...THIS IS ABOUT KATI NOT YOU 🤣
Last week, one night as she was logging off she started to scold them because they didn't want her to log off. And she told them that if they wanted her to stay on longer or do things that they needed to tip her. Meanwhile all she had done was open cards and set there ignoring the chat mostly. She didn't even set a cum goal but even if she did and they were able to hit it she would have logged off immediately anyway. She hasn't done multiple cumshows/goals in forever.
They don't tip because she's not doing anything but turning her boyfriend's site into a walmart brand twitch :KEKWlaugh: And she still wont open the gifts that they got her, which is shitty because some of them try to find thoughtful gifts to give her but she couldn't care less.

They don't tip because she's not doing anything but turning her boyfriend's site into a walmart brand twitch
Last night Dyna tipped for "lurking tax" and then he didn't say anything after that. He knows if he shows up she'll ask for him to tip a lot. Her viewer count has been getting lower and lower every time. She had her issues with MFC but she was more likely to get a random person tipping her.

She did say that once she leaves a place, she wouldn't go back. But ego is a bitch and her choice to leave MFC is really starting to effect her

She did say that once she leaves a place, she wouldn't go back. But ego is a bitch and her choice to leave MFC is really starting to effect her
she makes the worst business dicisions :KEKWlaugh: i would go back to MFC and Chaturbate just to farm new viewers for fansly.

"Be a shining hope for a new and better Cam Community"
- Fansly where streaming goes to die®

she makes the worst business dicisions :KEKWlaugh: i would go back to MFC and Chaturbate just to farm new viewers for fansly.

To be honest, was streaming ever alive? Merk just copied and pasted twitch for his girlfriend. I remember when some of her simps basically said it was Twitch and she got mad at them.

Kinda funny that she said she didn't have a lot of pull. Yet Merk is right there. Makes you think he just stopped listening to her crazy ideas.

She still has options out there:peepoGiggles:
Or she could just start doing actual streams and using the site to post content like it's made for

"I'm so drunk guys" yet she's able to sign in early. The IV and water shots life.
She's developed a pattern of early streams and then disappearing for a few days, just like her pattern of zero effort

Back
Top Bottom