EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

Onlyfans pays carmen to do vlogs
I'm not sure they do. As far as I'm aware, OFTV doesn't pay creators, it's just an exercise in exposure. It also doesn't run ads and they are free to view, so I'm not sure how they'd make money off them anyway.

The idea is that being featured will get you more subscribers, though OF also doesn't allow NSFW accounts to be linked with OFTV ones, the work around is to either run both a free channel and separate VIP channel for naughty content, or to just do all the NSFW stuff in DMs, which is what Carmen does. Unfortunately, her content is extremely expensive and subpar compared to her old cam days, so it's really not worth.

I'm not sure they do. As far as I'm aware, OFTV doesn't pay creators, it's just an exercise in exposure. It also doesn't run ads and they are free to view, so I'm not sure how they'd make money off them anyway.

The idea is that being featured will get you more subscribers, though OF also doesn't allow NSFW accounts to be linked with OFTV ones, the work around is to either run both a free channel and separate VIP channel for naughty content, or to just do all the NSFW stuff in DMs, which is what Carmen does. Unfortunately, her content is extremely expensive and subpar compared to her old cam days, so it's really not worth.
She did say on her stream a couple of weeks ago that she's working on a VIP channel cause of her OFTV deal.

Funny that she streamed on OF and not Fansly. :KEKWlaugh:

Off topic and sorry if this has been brought up before, but did nobody buy her latest juan vids? Bc this is the longest I’ve ever seen for juan vids to leak, unless I’m missing them.
She moved off MFC, so there's almost no one left who wants to randomly pirate as they're not going to follow her over to fansly. Her prices also increased for pretty meh content, so no, there's almost no interest at this point outside of her simps and maybe a couple of other people.

Don't expect to see much, if any, of the 2024 releases or anything else unless she goes back to streaming on an actual camgirl streaming platform.

she's working on a VIP channel cause of her OFTV dea
Yeah, cause you're not allowed to do any nudity on free channels, and you're not allowed to do OFTV on any channels with nudity. So any streaming she tried to do would be pretty boring. I wouldn't hold any hopes for her VIP channel though. She has extremely expensive tastes, and the only reason her MFC shows were good is because her goals were always carried by the same gigantic whale who no longer seems to be around.

All of her money is made through PPV, using the tiered scheme of charging a little bit for a teaser, then a little more for another teaser, multiple times before ever getting to the good stuff. It's a racket designed to trick people into spending more and more, ultimately charging $200 at a minimum for a 5 minute 720p clit rub. That's not going to suddenly turn into a $20 per month premium page with everything posted on the wall. More likely, it'll be structured like her fansly "vip subscription" charging $25 for implied but perks and discounts, while still selling everything via PPV for the same general price and maybe she'll live stream once in awhile.

Funny that she streamed on OF and not Fansly
Her fansly is deader than dead. Every few weeks she'll post a single photo on the wall or DM a couple small photosets months after they went out on onlyfans. It's so backlogged that she's still posting blonde content, despite going back to brunette months ago. Seems like she's just keeping it up for appearances, since she's been so buddy buddy with Fansly staff irl, probably leeching for a cushy job or party invites.

Last edited:
Screenshot-2024-08-03-at-2.15.00PM01ca0329bb48b274.md.png

So why does she have a wishlist again.... If her BF can buy her anything :Pepega:
Like I said before, knowing all we know now, it is fucking pathetic that she stills goes online and begs for shots and goals to be cleared.
She is in my starting 5 for all-time cunts :FeelsRageMan:

So why does she have a wishlist again.... If her BF can buy her anything :Pepega:
Like I said before, knowing all we know now, it is fucking pathetic that she stills goes online and begs for shots and goals to be cleared.
its even more sad and pathetic that he lets her :Pepega: but like I said he a subby bitch :PepeClown:

Remember back in January when that guy bought her like $7,500 worth of shit and that computer:Hnng::POGGIES:

Remember back in January when that guy bought her like $7,500 worth of shit and that computer:Hnng::POGGIES:
I don't think he's even been around lately.

Its starting to seem to me that he's only paying for something specific and she doesn't get near any of that money
From the pictures we've seen of him, he looks like your typical twitch/camgirl simp. He just happens to run a company. He must either have a very good personality or a big dick. Which as we've noticed from her flash, it might be the latter :SALAMI:

From the pictures we've seen of him, he looks like your typical twitch/camgirl simp. He just happens to run a company. He must either have a very good personality or a big dick. Which as we've noticed from her flash, it might be the latter :SALAMI:
did you forget the money? cause thats all he got and when that runs out she gone :PepeLaugh:

He hasn't, he was on a couple of times after AVN. She had told him to go to vegas and he did but he said in chat when he got there she didn't answer his messages and she ditched him. He never even met/saw her and she was dismissive when he brought it up. He hasn't been on since
The only thing big is his bank account

He hasn't, he was on a couple of times after AVN. She had told him to go to vegas and he did but he said in chat when he got there she didn't answer his messages and she ditched him. He never even met/saw her and she was dismissive when he brought it up. He hasn't been on since
The guy who bought her the PC (and some other stuff) was gardener, the guy who got ditched was rej or something, who introduced himself as a content creator which made her all wet but she lost interest shortly, he was either lying about the content creator thing or just too broke/ugly for her. But gardener also gone and only showed up a couple times since Vegas :OMEGALUL:

Back
Top Bottom