EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

if this bish was smart she wouldnt retire, she would become the keemstar of the cam world :leokek:

embrace your inner lolcow shitkat :EZ:
the k3 podcast and she shits on other girls for sleeping with site owners, getting drunk, fucking members, and all the lies girls do. Then say she is better than that and would NEVER :OMEGALUL: it would be the best podcast on the internet. She is the mia khalifa of the camworld

the k3 podcast and she shits on other girls for sleeping with site owners, getting drunk, fucking members, and all the lies girls do. Then say she is better than that and would NEVER :OMEGALUL: it would be the best podcast on the internet. She is the mia khalifa of the camworld
nah mia khalifa was a whiny loser who only entertained anyone with her huge tits, shitkat even in decline is feeding us sweet dopamine and copium :PogTasty:

not kidding she could start a podcast with gorlock the destroyer as her straight man and it would be huge :RICH:

In all fairness, in her tweet she used the word "fam" which doesn't necessarily mean family, it's rather, friends or people who close to you. Technically there was no lie there, all she has to do is say; she got invited to a friend's house to celebrate multiple birthdays, she can even mention some minor things that happened. But it's Kati we're talking about, so, unfortunately or fortunately there will be a convoluted story, which she will change in every 10 minutes, just because she feels like she must lie. :WeirdChamp:

I'm sure she'll have Super on high alert to ban anyone that says anything about merk's bday party.

But i wonder if there's enough spam of it she'll freak out lol
Oh lol I saw some spam on Twitter with pictures of her at birthday party so they know she is lying lmfao but like always they go into spam ha ha

Off topic and sorry if this has been brought up before, but did nobody buy her latest juan vids? Bc this is the longest I’ve ever seen for juan vids to leak, unless I’m missing them.

In all fairness, in her tweet she used the word "fam" which doesn't necessarily mean family, it's rather, friends or people who close to you. Technically there was no lie there, all she has to do is say; she got invited to a friend's house to celebrate multiple birthdays, she can even mention some minor things that happened. But it's Kati we're talking about, so, unfortunately or fortunately there will be a convoluted story, which she will change in every 10 minutes, just because she feels like she must lie. :WeirdChamp:
:PepeWhy:Man, those poor guys. She spent the last week partying with and getting turned inside out by her "fam" and she still only refers to them as "friends" after all they've given to her:peepoGiggles:

Off topic and sorry if this has been brought up before, but did nobody buy her latest juan vids? Bc this is the longest I’ve ever seen for juan vids to leak, unless I’m missing them.
Considering how expense they were this year, most likely a lot less people bought her vids this year. It would be funny if only the simps bought them lol

I still haven't seen them out there anywhere but at those prices I'm not sure how many buys she got. But considering her shady scams and charging so much for nothing someone should put them out, it might be that they just don't know how to get them from fansly yet?:peepoShrug:

In all fairness, in her tweet she used the word "fam" which doesn't necessarily mean family, it's rather, friends or people who close to you. Technically
She is too white to even know fam can be used as friends :KEKWlaugh: even her last tweet she uses friends....so yeah, I'm just looking forward to what shit story she comes up with :pauseChamp:

Back
Top Bottom