EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

hope they turn on her :peepoBless: bloodsports era here we come :peepoD:
So if Fansly ends up fully back firing on Katie(which we all believe it already has) then all of the friends/ other camgirls will all message each other saying I'm not surprised. They all know Fansly is a giant risk.

So if Fansly ends up fully back firing on Katie(which we all believe it already has) then all of the friends/ other camgirls will all message each other saying I'm not surprised. They all know Fansly is a giant risk.
I don't mean the camgirls that's already happened and old news, I mean all the unpaid fansly hos

1df

The models on fansly not getting their payouts has been happening. Since the begining of the year there have been a lot of them saying it, fansly has given them the runaround about when they will get it. Others have said that when they have inquired the had their accounts blocked or completely deleted and banned. When they would ask why fansly did it they were told their account violated their terms. One model I saw said she had $25,000 in her account she couldn't get from them but I'm sure this does happen to Kati's account :SALAMI:

The models on fansly not getting their payouts has been happening. Since the begining of the year there have been a lot of them saying it, fansly has given them the runaround about when they will get it. Others have said that when they have inquired the had their accounts blocked or completely deleted and banned. When they would ask why fansly did it they were told their account violated their terms. One model I saw said she had $25,000 in her account she couldn't get from them but I'm sure this does happen to Kati's account :SALAMI:
I'm sure this happens on OF too but it's funnier if it happens to Fansly because we know Katie needs that 100% payout.

I saw a tweet thread from last year that model got kicked from the Fansly discord for asking too many questions. Seems like they're running it like Katie runs her room.

And her bf is a wow esports guy who played with Reckful back in the day and is now a "partnerships manager" at fansly.
Lol another wrinkle. Might as well just call it Reckful's crew and the other blue.

More and more looks like Katie took pity on Merk.

Others have said that when they have inquired the had their accounts blocked or completely deleted and banned. When they would ask why fansly did it they were told their account violated their terms. One model I saw said she had $25,000 in her account she couldn't get from them but I'm sure this does happen to Kati's account :SALAMI:
This is going to blow up and be the most funny thing to happen on the internet in a while :OMEGALUL: leave it to a bunch of coke heads to run the easiest buisness into the ground and probably get a few lawsuits for stealing girls money :KEKWlaugh: if only people knew. :peepoGiggles:
please :OMEGALUL:

This is going to blow up and be the most funny thing to happen on the internet in a while :OMEGALUL: leave it to a bunch of coke heads to run the easiest buisness into the ground and probably get a few lawsuits for stealing girls money :KEKWlaugh: if only people knew. :peepoGiggles:

please :OMEGALUL:
Class-action Lawsuit, Money Laundering and possibly other stuff incoming.

Help me out guys, I think...I think I know this dog from somewhere :thonk:

She must be exhausting to be around, "Guys this is my girlfriend Kati, please don't take any pictures or videos of her and make sure she's not in the backround of any you do take. She doesn't want anyone to know she's dating me.":ddHuh: The only SW that's afraid to be on cam:KEKWlaugh:
There is only 2 reasons a women doesn't want people to know that you're "dating"(banging) She's either ashamed of you or you're both up to some shady shit

She's either ashamed of you or you're both up to some shady shit
Kati is just afraid that the models/content creators will see her praise for Fansly in a different light when they find out that she is the CEO's girlfriend. It is easier to promote Fansly's streaming area if you appear impartial.
In addition, Kati has made fun of every model who has gotten "involved" with Leo and others for years. Now she herself is someone she talked shit about.

There is only 2 reasons a women doesn't want people to know that you're "dating"(banging) She's either ashamed of you or you're both up to some shady shit
I honestly think people would support her in her new adventures if she owned it. I guess the idea of being called a fake or a fraud and caring what other people think, outweighs her own happiness? Doesn't help that we make fun of her and try to expose her all the time :peepoShrug:

appa is a cute dog and i think there is a few here that are ex kati members and all this has been a hunt for validation. To validate how much money we spent or time. It is also enough validation to realize she is rich, she is happy never going to make sex content that is good :KEKWlaugh: and lives in a 7 million dollar house. Morally she is still a POS but she is doing well for herself compared to what she used to be.

She is still stealing peoples money and fansly is a piece of shit :OMEGALUL:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom