Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

mp89

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 16, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Pretty sure she took a shot with just a chaser too. Must've been some party in Austin, i mean editing.

And she just took a selfie for someone.

• pauseChamp
Reactions: capnfaphappy20

TheCurious

Superfan
Jul 21, 2023
Tonight:

Chat -
tumbleweed GIF
+

Those who played -
Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

Kati-
Drunk On One GIF

Teeefs

Lurker
Jun 3, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
First of all thanks to ppl responding to me. I fully expected to just get ignored lol

Yeah, I checked the content thread and other websites 'that shouldn't be mentioned here' and all I found were bits from that stream, or that entire day just missing from the entries, or as in the case of the video that was posted after my request here, a whole stream with the exact moment I'm looking for cut out.

I'm super weirded out by how a lot of her content on other websites looks like it's purposefully missing pieces. The same situation as with her drunk streams. According to people in here, she's drunk all day but those videos are super hard to find for a normie like me.

*tinfoilhat*
Either she's having these removed or there are people 'claiming' her content and deleting it on the web to sell it somewhere else as exclusives.

Regardless, I came here because this thread is my best shot at finding what I'm looking for and I believe you guys know more about the content I'm looking for than anyone else. Well, that and I'm obsessing hard over that one picture. In my defense, that pic is on the first page of the content thread and is just perfect.

mp89

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 16, 2023
When she was texting him, her expressions seemed kinda pissed off at him. Probably cause he doesn't want to play fortnite. He tipped twice and ghosted. Must be trouble in paradise.

Also that Dyna guy came in and she immediately ask for him to tip a shot. He didn't tip anything and left soon after that......so he's starting to realize how greedy she gets.

capnfaphappy20

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022
There used to be better sites at grabbing and archiving shows but that are now defunct. They also were in much worse quality because camming didnt produce these 10GB vids at the time. I am willing to bet that shit gets expensive after a while. So it seems some random sites try to cover their costs to some degree or profit off it. Then there was an explosion of cam recording sites that became impossible to navigate and were straight shit because everyone had access to some of these scripts, so it was a mess all over. Thankfully there are those dedicated to archiving this thot the right way :PepeLaugh: