Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

Canotical

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 14, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
i hate you :OMEGALUL:

Nervous South Park GIF

and like jxd said it could be anyone she is a pro at frying simps minds.

capnfaphappy20

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022
Whats baffling is to think 3-4 years ago, this shit was a once-in-a-while thing and mostly behind separate paid groups from said camgirl. I know there was twitch, but that was a whole different kind of thing then. And to think Kati started out having to fingerblast herself multiple times a night or jam a nJoy 2.0 up her ass for quite a long time :KEKWlaugh:. I see it didnt take Snow long before she snagged a whale, which I'll admit is fucking funny because you just know that burns Kati's ass to no end :PepeLaugh:. Now there is this shit fucking everywhere:FeelsRageMan:. Was there some ethot conference behind closed doors because I swear its getting harder to even get a crumb of tiddy from a lot of these hoes? AND they expect hundreds or thousands of dollars to post their unwashed, dusty asses in a dirty mirror and Im supposed to be grateful? DAFUCKOUTTAHERE:peepoLeave:. OH AND KATI CANT EVEN DO THAT:FeelsRageMan::FeelsRageMan::FeelsRageMan:. And another thing...

FuzzyX

Femboy SuperSimp
Mar 11, 2022
She's really hot and used to do great shows but stopped putting in any effort gradually over the last 18 months.

She's also pretty demanding of her regs and kind of a bitch, and does some dumb things that doxx her self.

So we're just bitter about the lack of content and enjoying the dumpster fire of her dying career.

capnfaphappy20

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022
Shes been in the game for like 10 years or so. In her early days, she was a lot of fun, interactive, her shows were a mix of chill, goofy, and then got down to business. Not to mention, she was always online it seemed, and stood out. While she started on CB, she had a shitfit one day when they banned her pasty ass for being drunk (which was very against the TOS at the time), and she moved to MFC and it rattled some cages, but ultimately worked out for a while. As time went on, she attracted some weirdass whales that spend booku bucks on her, but as often does happen, that came at a price. One of them was abusive, and the other was just some piss freak (no judgement :pauseChamp: ). She also created a lot of enemies from treating her members and other camgirls extremely shitty and was nothing but a hypocrite about it all. Many got wise to her changes, and eventually ended up on the glorious simpcity thread :HYPERS:. The remaining terminal simps she has are missing a majority of their grey matter and she exploits their inability to realize she despises them, yet they are literally in love with her :Pepega:. At some point nearing the end of her MFC run, she must have managed to round up the CEO of fansly and appears to be boinking the boss, but failed at doing so quietly, which led to a pick-your-scandalous-moment page here if you want specifics. She ended up moving to fansly when she had some posts on her twitter get bot-spammed with supposed personal information, and she blamed it all on SnowKitty and MFC, which is quite debatable on their involvement (probably none). So she called for a boycott of MFC and not one other e-whore followed along, nor did MFC even acknowledge whatever bullshit she was spewing, and this of course pissed her off because of her egomaniacal ways. Now, shes the only one who streams on fansly mostly playing fucking fortnite, occasionally has a fapshow, and still owes her subs a goddamned 10k followers video :sadKEK: , but dont hold onto your dick waiting for it because i promise it will fall off before that ever happens.

Pillman97

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 17, 2022
This might be the longest post in the thread:KEKWlaugh:

The story most have said was she was banned(temp)for drinking/being drunk on CB but she said it was for advertising in other models rooms. If this happened I've never seen the video of her being drunk(on CB). But I was told (and I don't know for sure) that she got in trouble for token recycling and when she threw a fit they lifted it the same day, I think, because she was a top model but she went to MFC instead.

• KEKWlaugh
Reactions: capnfaphappy20

capnfaphappy20

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022
Trying to come up with the cliffnotes version of kati lore is arduous :KEKW:

You may be correct with how and why she was banned. I only faintly recall that she used to get kind of slopped up off cam or tried to disguise it somewhat when she was on CB. When she was on MFC, she was a fuckinnn mess aplenty 🤣. While certainly possible she could have been advertising in other rooms, I am surprised if she even bothered since she was always in the top slot at the time. The token stuff I don't understand since there were no real contests on CB at the time, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen and for whatever reasons. I again only briefly recall asking her what happened when she moved to mfc and she said someone reported her for something stupid (i thought she said accused of drinking) but she didn't elaborate, nor did she deny anything but that didnt matter. Either way, she still thought she was above it all even though some of the rules were somewhat dumb and selectively enforced. It was enough for her to do her rage-dance and because she got banned and unbanned quickly, she walked away and became MFCs problem :KEKW:, and now fansly
:leokek: