Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

Pillman97

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 17, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
The fact that she is jumping into the discussion at all is ridiculous and a sad attempt to bash MFC not that I care if people shit on MFC. It's just funny how she would never participate in MFC events, she never went to their social events(outside of AVN) and never did anything with the other models except for the 4-5 of them that she talks to. And she would never have taken part in this tournament if she was still on the site.

mp89

Superfan
Jan 16, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I think it's mainly because Rei is involved in it and Rei is still newish in the cam world. So she's in a way defending her friend. But she is also probably in Rei's ear about moving to Fansly to stream.

But you're also right about how she never would've done the tip war anyway lol

Tabasco50175

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Katie has a long history of bashing sites she leaves. She did the same thing with Chaturbate. It's not what she likes now so it's just complete crap and the worst thing that ever existed and this is also how she treats people and places too. It's why there's now more ex-Katie members than current Katie members.

• KEKWlaugh
Reactions: capnfaphappy20

buddy862

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
I wouldn't read too much into it. The picture was such a close-up that you could hardly see anything other than her face and the box (it could also be that I missed something:peepoShrug:).
My guess is that Kati doesn't want the simps to beg for her to use the toy again or for "new viewers" to get the idea that she's doing something other than playing Fortnite.:KEKWlaugh:

Pillman97

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 17, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
They already asked if she could use it again at the end of that night, clearly they want more than Fortnite. She said that she would do it again in June but I would doubt she will.

Not sure what made her delete it but the wall she was standing in front of didn't match anything in her house, it was just a plain dark wall. And when she was streaming the game I noticed that there was some sort of glitch with the greenscreen in the bottom corner (it was noticeable and would distracted me from time to time) But the picture would fade in and out in the corner and you could see it was a dark wall and not the greenscreen in her usual room. And she usually takes it down to fap but she didn't take it down on Friday.

• monkaS
Reactions: capnfaphappy20