Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

dildingom8

Lurker
Mar 23, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I'm assuming she got her period during a cumshow? It happens to every woman. It just sounds like unfortunate timing. It's a bit embarrassing sure but what's the big deal. I've been reading this thread for the drama and the milk but honestly the majority of what is in this thread as of recent is just speculation on her personal dating life, talking about her locations, and making fun of her for having a period? I'm all here for the surface level drama but honestly this thread is just creepy stalking. Call me a simp and a white knight if you want if it makes you feel better. Even if she's the biggest bitch in the world this is just creepy. I'm definitely done reading this garbage and am gonna wake up and go touch some grass fr

dildingom8

Lurker
Mar 23, 2024
mad cause you wanna stalk a camgirl in peace and anyone who calls you guys creepy is "coping", does anyone here have a gf? This thread is creepy you cannot deny it. I was expecting just egirl drama but instead it's just actual stalking. On one side you have people who simp for her like crazy and give her too much money, on the other side you have this thread full of people who think they're above those simps but also stalk her every move. Actual brainrot

• Brainlet
Reactions: EvilGanesha69

Canotical

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 14, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

awkward fedora GIF

dildingom8

Lurker
Mar 23, 2024
Ignoring literally everything I said. Please look in a mirror I beg you. You're all just as bad as her simps, very creepy. Why so many people are this obsessed with a camgirl, whether it's her simps or this hate thread, I'll never know. Good luck. Just asking you all to look in a mirror cause no one here is actually better than her simps. Making fun of me for telling you the truth is just deflection. I thought this thread was all about the truth? Lmfao

• Brainlet
Reactions: EvilGanesha69

Pillman97

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 17, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Malf, nobody was "making fun" of her for getting her period. It's mostly just the shock of the situation and the fact that it started happening and she didn't stop going wrist deep on her self. But clearly when you saw it happen you needed to run here and sign up for your 16th burner account to defend her honor, which I guess is your hobby?? Heed your own advise and find some of that wonderful grass.

Oh and If you're going to stalk the thread could you ask her for us, when is the PPV coming? And will it be the Miami tapes? Thanks.