MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Katie Sigmond - Discussion Thread | Page 7 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Katie Sigmond - Discussion Thread

jdan7441

Superfan
May 24, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
All these thots have been watching clips of red pill creators who have been telling them they're wasting their lives and making a big mistake posting thirst traps online and doing OnlyFans. That's great and all and yes, definitely some truth to that, but the toothpaste is out of the tube already, and these heauxs are absolutely addicted to doing it...and the money generated from that.

Your identity already exists online as a thot heaux and that will always be what you're known as. I also think some of them are just getting a little bit older and they feel the maternal clock ticking and want to trap a blue pill naive guy in marriage and have a kid. Ultimately a leopard never changes its spots. Katie is already starting to post her ass in a g-string and get more wild on Snapchat. She's addicted to attention and guys getting off looking at her.

But yes, I've noticed a good amount of these Onlyfans heauxs suddenly shutting their accounts down, moving to bumfuck Tennessee or Kentucky, and then naive simp Chad Chadinton McChadley III and his thundercock and trust fund appears one day, out of the blue, on their posts. Believe me, these guys will be taken to the cleaners by these girls eventually. These girls are what they are...heuxs. These girls are all cosplaying "tradwife" and they're not.

They're all predictable as the day is long....they're all programmed and programmable and follow trends. Her going "the golfing girl" and "tradcon good wife" route is hilarious, because it's been a trend for a while by other heauxs. They're like a living ai algorithm. It's hilarious.

Last edited:

EmperorCommodus

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 17, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Whenever they ask you to go off on an established platform and use social media = SCAM.

Save your money guys.

Reactions: JStack