Simp Chat Katie Sigmond - Discussion Thread

OtisDiego

Level 99
Jul 6, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She never took it down. Well, I say "she" but it is an agency-run account like everyone else and she still must have a contract with them like her sis. Of course they are going to keep making money from simps foolish enough to buy stuff from an abandoned account.

She will eventually be back. Thotting is like the Hotel California.

"You can check out any time you like
But you can never leave!"

maidlooker

Superfan
Mar 27, 2022
hmmm i am more talking about the alt-right type of tradwife thing tbh. gwen looks like some chick who used her OF to live her farm dreams and angelica more like musty hippy that don't take showers. tiktok tradwifes tend to be marching on Charlotte types. Also what is up with all the tiktok ppl moving to tennesse, that dude who was in relationship with the tall basketball girl also moved their and alot of others?

jstarz91

Bathwater Drinker
May 5, 2023
I think everyone is moving to TN cause its significantly cheaper and Nashville is supposedly up and coming scene. Just like when people move from California or New York to places like Texas (Austin) or FL. Its just generally cheaper and those places tend to be somewhat similar to what they are used to

jdan7441

Superfan
May 24, 2022
Yea, Snapchat was absolutely dead for a while. It only propped back up a little bit about a year ago when they started paying these girls absolutely outrageous money simply to post stories. They must also have some kinda clause that limits these girls from posting on Instagram, because the ones that are heavy on Snapchat are always super light on Instagram. That's no coincidence. Probably a non-compete of some sort, with minor rights to still post on IG and maintain their account there.

MagnumOpis

Diamond Tier
Sep 29, 2023
She took herself out of the game. Everyone was convinced she was just getting out of the way so her little sister could shine and then she would come back to OF. But that wasn't the case. Her entire appeal was that she was hot, showed her big ass everywhere, and did Onlyfans. She offered nothing else. She tried YouTube and that lasted a few weeks and died. She is trying to be a golf chick like Paige Spiranac but that went nowhere. Now she is pushing her new boyfriend and all that is doing is chasing away the few Katie Sigmond simps left and they are unfollowing.

Unless these thots have some hidden talent or can successfully keep clout chasing, they have a very limited shelf life. And Katie's has expired.

jstarz91

Bathwater Drinker
May 5, 2023
I think he may have been someone she's been hanging out with for a bit, not sure though. But they've probably been together for those few weeks and just make it official to all her followers, ect. I couldn't help notice a small change in her postings shortly before she made it known.

Reactions: JStack