MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Feedback - jpg fish thumbnails slow entire page | SimpCity Forums

Feedback jpg fish thumbnails slow entire page

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
Solution
Thats what we want and is what it says on the upload page but those links have been taken from elsewhere and are just links to the webpage each individual pic is on, not much we can do to stop that.
I dont have the time to get the proper embeds for them and fix the posts properly but I've removed the unfurls from those links in that thread so it loads quicker, just looks shit

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Its because it is loading the entire pic, there's some weird bug with jpg.fish where that type of unfurl has the full size image for the thumbnail

Reactions: E3hkKsbhQ

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Thats what we want and is what it says on the upload page but those links have been taken from elsewhere and are just links to the webpage each individual pic is on, not much we can do to stop that.
I dont have the time to get the proper embeds for them and fix the posts properly but I've removed the unfurls from those links in that thread so it loads quicker, just looks shit

Solution