EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Jenni Neidhart Discussion Thread

946x1253_2c6a5a8d90ddcb0290180629e124c815-1.md.jpgYou can see her skin going through the lingerie. That's called Photoshop. Where are the nipples? Look closer
It could be the density of the lace, but I can see a hint of nipple in that picture. More importantly, the photo she posted before that clearly has her nipples on full display. It doesn't make sense to edit them out of this one particular photo and leave them in the rest. Also, I doubt Jenni or Nattie are taking the time to transfer these images from their phone to a PC to do any real editing. It's more probable that they look edited due to the poor camera quality.

8cef9f069d6eb1a7e64c715f1379dd64.jpg

I defend and simp because I made ONE post ever and it indicated that I know of some lingerie that has flesh-toned liner, therefore I don't believe a ridiculous conspiracy theory about her photoshopping nipples out of some pics but not others? Get a grip.
Do you actually sub to her? No then sit down til you so your opinion of her will be more valid

I defend and simp because I made ONE post ever and it indicated that I know of some lingerie that has flesh-toned liner, therefore I don't believe a ridiculous conspiracy theory about her photoshopping nipples out of some pics but not others? Get a grip.
Have you actually paid $15 to sub to her like i have? No then sit down and your opinion doesn't matter as much as someone actually paying and supporting someone that doesn't want Photoshopped and altered pics. I subbed to her and the black lingerie set are photoshopped. You get a grip.

Have you actually paid $15 to sub to her like i have? No then sit down and your opinion doesn't matter as much as someone actually paying and supporting someone that doesn't want Photoshopped and altered pics. I subbed to her and the black lingerie set are photoshopped. You get a grip.
You're paying money for nudes and obviously don't know how lingerie works, yet I'm the simp. 👌

Back
Top Bottom