EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Jenni Neidhart Discussion Thread

Right? I´m really curious to see what the rest of the shoot will be like.
Probably more edited stuff that's Tamer than her Youtube show
Yeah, its okay, buddy.... we know by now that you like to talk everything down.... please let everyone else be exicited for new stuff....
Relax we are all Perverts here. This is a discussion meaning multiple people can comment and reply. This is all just opinions
She has more raunchier stuff on her IG and Youtube. You look at the new pics and it's just IG friendly BS

C'mon! Did you guys really think she would post nudes or anything close to X-Rated? Her sister is a very well known WWE Superstar, and she's part of one of the most famous wrestling families ever, she's not gonna ruin her sister's reputation like that, and even by doing this she's taking a big risk of harming Natty's career.

C'mon! Did you guys really think she would post nudes or anything close to X-Rated? Her sister is a very well known WWE Superstar, and she's part of one of the most famous wrestling families ever, she's not gonna ruin her sister's reputation like that, and even by doing this she's taking a big risk of harming Natty's career.
No one expected nudes. But we expected ANYTHING other than what she posted at the beginning. It's basically just gifs taken from her youtube shows. I expected lingerie/Boudoir-type content. The first few posts definitely turned a lot of people away.

I’ll hope y’all saw it as well. But where the fuck are her nips at

Yeah she heavily photoshops herself and nips off of her. In the latest pic in Green you can see her nipple clearly popping out and her areola

So hopefully more unedited pics where she takes her nips off and her face looks fake asf. She's beautiful without all that

Back
Top Bottom