Simp Chat Jenni Neidhart Discussion Thread

trealnightcrawler

Fan
Mar 1, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I think that if WWE ever releases Natty, she will definitely join her sister in the business.

I know you guys want more, but why would she do it? This is actually genius. She will keep making tons of money without going full slut, like Belle Delphine did for half of her career.
As soon as the Simps stop paying for it, she'll either get heavier content or retire.

But let's be honest. With the money she's making now and the money her family has, she doesn't really need to work ever again in her life.
Internet slutting is a hobby.

Reactions: Feetlover

Thatguy999

Diamond Tier
Mar 17, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She does do customs wdym? That's the one main positive i'll say about her is she does actually reply to messages with Voices messages so you know it's her and i asked her to do a custom and she responded saying she would love to do it and even gave some ideas on what else she could wear/do in the video.

AmateurBabes

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I believe it's Nattie, as well as some of Jennie's friends, depending on the day. Nattie was caught in the mirror of one of her videos holding the camera. I don't see any problem with this in terms of getting fired because she's not actively in the content, just a mistake of being caught in a mirror.

Mandy, on the other hand, was constantly pushing the boundaries of what WWE would be okay with and eventually got fired for it. Mandy was the focus of her content. Nattie is not the focus of Jennie's content.

Reactions: Feetlover

Ok-Collection6104

Casual
Nov 7, 2022
Alright I wasn't really aware how involved she was, so obviously it's a night and day difference. Still though I am surprised she is taking the risk after the Mandy fiasco.

I wasn't really aware of the extent of Natalya's involvement as I haven't seen them

Which videos?

Do you have any idea where in the content thread this video is?