Simp Chat Jenni Neidhart Discussion Thread

Thatguy999

Diamond Tier
Mar 17, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
She has been posting for 2 years now she could at least be direct now and stop with the flirty wording like " OH IM SO NAUGHTY WIll you punish me HEHE" like just say direct wording also just show your tit's please, we have seen your nipples stop acting like we haven't seen them yk, you are awful at teasing because you end up showing everything anyways.

Her videos are hot IMO but she has been doing the same shit for 2 years now she needs to change it up a bit like seriously suck a dildo makeout with nattie come on.

Nahjee

Fan
Mar 24, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I said the same thing. Its the simps thats feeding her ego. They keep sending almost a thousand for mediocre stuff. She wont change one bit. Knowing the simps will continue to feed her lazy blown out ego. And wont be surprised if she started makeout with nattie. They are very close. I heard nattie is the one fliming her most of the time. Kinda weird. But i kinda like it. I know nattie really enjoys it.

Puncker27

Diamond Tier
Mar 14, 2022
I don't think you will see much more then what we see right now unless Nattie fucks off, shes the 1 holding her back, as soon as Jenny looks like shes about to show the goods, Nattie moves the camera away, you can tell how much of a naughty slut she wants to be with the voice msges some people have posted online about her talking about having them put there big hard cock deep inside her wet pussy, or her wanting to oil your hard cock before she spreads her legs nice and wide and tells you to fuck her really deep.

Why does she do this? because Nattie has no control over it, Nattie wouldn't even have a clue about these msgs, this is something she can do herself without Nattie finding out, unfortunately she doesn't know how to fucking record videos of herself and needs her sister to do it.

Kiera Hogan

Big Bouncing Black Butts
Mar 16, 2022
Damn it man I just need to see them unobstructed and bouncing for like 5 seconds

...or to drown her in cum every day for a year straight but beggars can't be choosers

Reactions: Feetlover

Kiera Hogan

Big Bouncing Black Butts
Mar 16, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

nah here's the problem, I love a good tease. Issue is, she's a fucking idiot, and is stuck in this stupid middle ground limbo where she wants to do more but feels weird since her fucking sister records everything, so she's slightly more than just a tease, but never goes any further than the tiny crumb of garbage she does post, which is just frustrating as shit lmao