Simp Chat JackandJill/JackplusJill Discussion Thread

grimble12

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 8, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Anybody remembering a scene where a chick kept sayig how wet she was over and over again for about the first 10 mins of fucking?
I flicked through the scene now I can't find it.

Any help guys.

All good found it, it was scarlet.

Also are there any other couples that have a similar platform or style to J&J?

Last edited:
Reactions: camarox14

phantomseason

Casual
Oct 20, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Care to name the more than 4 scenes? Because I can't really think it's been more than 5 for sure.

Off the top of my head:

My sweet apple, robxrider, and some other soft swap in between those two where the spitroast lasted like 3 seconds because she had her period on jack's dick.

Let's say it's 5 or 6. Considering she's done what, hundreds (if not thousands) of scenes, 5 or 6 spitroasts with at most 3 different partners is relatively very very little.

Even if 3 is technically several because the dictionary says so, you're missing the spirit of what people mean when they refer to with several.

Reactions: Peepeepoopiepants

frozen proton

Fan
Mar 19, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

the show with RobxxxRide was only side-by-side sex and some girl/girl play, no soft or full swap.

they did full swap wirh only two couples (Mysweetapple and recently Elly Clutch / Jak Knife) and BJ swap with Liz skylar and Quinton James.

They had some couples and male guests in past shows but Jill only did handjob or touching/sucking balls t the other dude(s) (no BJ)