EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Itssky Discussion Thread

Thanks for creating this thread. Agree with having lots to talk about in the future, i have been watching her for some time and since last year she has definitely become more sexy than previously.

I think she is starting to realize that her stream isn't going anywhere and that she needs to go down the typical e-girl path to keep making money. I love the developement though. She commented on stream before that she never wants to make an Onlyfans because of her parents, but if no for them, i bet she would make one. So that means the potential is there, it's just a matter of time.

Someone on stream suggested she create a fanhouse, which is more acceptable then a OF. Pretty sure she will do it soon, she is averaging 250 viewers, she used to have around 700. What she lacks in entertainment she makes up for in looks, so its just a matter of time.

Her Twitch has for sure gone down hard. Only reason i have been following since pretty much 2018 is because she is sexy, otherwise she is as blant as they come and it seems that she is starting to notice that herself. Though she still has some simps always kissing her ass on stream, telling her how talented (LOL) she is.

But even with Fanhouse, her parents are super conservative, so if they would somehow get an idea of her selling pictures for money, she would instantly be disliked by them. She is afraid of that, because they + her brother are basically all she has left, otherwise she's pretty lonely. Aiste also has this idea in her had that she is special and not just another e-girl. She has made countless comments in the past looking down on Twitch thots and saying she isn't like them... always had a good laugh at that.

Her Twitch has for sure gone down hard. Only reason i have been following since pretty much 2018 is because she is sexy, otherwise she is as blant as they come and it seems that she is starting to notice that herself. Though she still has some simps always kissing her ass on stream, telling her how talented (LOL) she is.

But even with Fanhouse, her parents are super conservative, so if they would somehow get an idea of her selling pictures for money, she would instantly be disliked by them. She is afraid of that, because they + her brother are basically all she has left, otherwise she's pretty lonely. Aiste also has this idea in her had that she is special and not just another e-girl. She has made countless comments in the past looking down on Twitch thots and saying she isn't like them... always had a good laugh at that.
I think she absolutely failed to capitalise on the whole PDP shoutout thing; if she had used that an opportunity to consistently put out daily content on her YT; she'd probably have at least 1M+ subs and a more stronger audience, alas she did not.

Honestly you're pretty much spot on. You described my opinion of her, and also the reason why i follow her :KEKW:

She does indeed think of herself as special and "not like the other girls" this is why she tries to "justify" thirst traps with "just having fun", or trying out new angles that she just found out that make her ass look good.

She knows half her viewers are there precisely because of the same reason we are.

she also tried to leach from other streamers but failed, so now imo all she has left is either play it out the way its being played or try to diversify with other platforms. which as you pointed out will be dificult.

I think she absolutely failed to capitalise on the whole PDP shoutout thing; if she had used that an opportunity to consistently put out daily content on her YT; she'd probably have at least 1M+ subs and a more stronger audience, alas she did not.
That is also true, and she did have some good YT videos back then. I enjoyed some, not the gaming content tho. The IRL Stuff, if she could mix it up a bit with thirst traps also. Basically go the Sjokz route, be good at what you do, but also a little cheeky with your content.

That might have been the better way, yes. It is very difficult to get an audience from a Youtuber to follow you on Twitch, so if she would have proceeded on Youtube instead, there is a good chance she would have retained a bigger audience from pewdiepie and could have build on that.
She does indeed think of herself as special and "not like the other girls" this is why she tries to "justify" thirst traps with "just having fun", or trying out new angles that she just found out that make her ass look good.
I had such a huge laugh at her recent story where she pretended like she just discovered a new angle, when all she wanted to do was just showing off her ass in the tight dress she was wearing. You are spot on though, she really just tries to justify all that playing all sorts of mental gymnastics, because she doesn't want to admit she is becoming a Twitch thot as well.

Side note, Aiste is a MAJOR attention whore. I have seen lots of girls on Twitch who are just straight up narcissists and super desperate for approval, but Aiste might take the crown. Even though she always pretends to be super humble.
she also tried to leach from other streamers but failed, so now imo all she has left is either play it out the way its being played or try to diversify with other platforms. which as you pointed out will be dificult.
That is actually a very good point. I remember she had multiple big streamers pushing her over time. One was a big german (i think?) streamer called mcky, the other one was diegosaurus when she started playing Apex with him. Another one was Dakotaz during her Among Us time, who also hosted her multiple times. She did also have some streams together with Sweet Anita. And of course her whole career basically only exists because of pewdiepie. It is so funny how she actually believes she was successful herself, when all she had was such a lot of luck and being at the right place at the right time.

Last few days she has been pumping out more and more sexualized content. I wonder if she is turning a page, or if it's all temporary.

I know she is depressed and has major mood swings, might actually be bipolar. There is times where she is pumping out content like this and then suddenly doesn't do anything anymore. So i guess time will tell what she will do and how far she will go.

What is really interesting though is that in the one story with her belt skirt you can even see her mother is sitting next to her in the cabin (you can only see her legs and feet). It's so funny to me how her mom is literally witnessing her daughter becoming an internet whore and doesn't even care. xD

Just curious as to the consensus of the claims that some were making last year that she was receiving lip injections (vid enclosed not mine):

0exhNuNYnjBcaS3SYdxKjf8F2vJ1WgxSZ60STLepjSVmIR1vLHOapZA0mpCj4yRwKwVlASuRYzxg7Y8pUl9ZAj14O0bfS7SJTDhT76+cV+ujvDNg%7C%7CJFhkr82L3wbZ3Kq88csVW+pNWwSDv5PHL%7C%7Clo79UvOa0LGFq8zKXItscywlapZ63W6173pQu9u+EhEyxptV%7C%7CJzlE+2UyMEgvsNzX5DkFUbLPPM1LpqBjG+Zc34E65ezRlC27TFcDb0N2FgaIiq7gvtZOpnLLdSF+%7C%7CmWqGogZImY%7C%7CkXSZljcQk8oti4f%7C%7CY8A4n%7C%7Cc%7C%7CjqPWT24CYGduvklDmp+nuTn8PE+N%7C%7Clp890nJ7IeyZdECk8bdP8aKe+%7C%7Cc1Q70R6vzMLAZcHAiGdLnFgz4ZaaSSZoUlYhNS7UbkVG9rVbtS5Hy%7C%7CzhzPSJPiRGTHapqDve1kfi82V%7C%7Cv0G+Xow9uo52idKNTkAZT3c2a3QBqa2uACs0SbWCH%7C%7CQkBR4cGTrDLoY3db7UUGUBRO94=.jpeg

I can sorta see where they're coming from.

From what i remember, she did say multiple times on stream before that she would totally get plastic surgery and doesn't see a problem with it. With that in mind, i do see a difference between her past pictures and present ones, but i just don't know for sure if that isn't just down to different camera, angles, make-up or maybe even filters.

I can see a change in her lips for sure though, but i can't conclude if she had injections or not.

That said, even if she didn't have injections yet, i fully expect her to get plastic surgery in the future. The fact that she already made comments about seing it as something normal or even desirable and on top of that she has very low self esteem are typical signs of her getting it eventually.

Just curious as to the consensus of the claims that some were making last year that she was receiving lip injections (vid enclosed not mine):

0exhNuNYnjBcaS3SYdxKjf8F2vJ1WgxSZ60STLepjSVmIR1vLHOapZA0mpCj4yRwKwVlASuRYzxg7Y8pUl9ZAj14O0bfS7SJTDhT76+cV+ujvDNg%7C%7CJFhkr82L3wbZ3Kq88csVW+pNWwSDv5PHL%7C%7Clo79UvOa0LGFq8zKXItscywlapZ63W6173pQu9u+EhEyxptV%7C%7CJzlE+2UyMEgvsNzX5DkFUbLPPM1LpqBjG+Zc34E65ezRlC27TFcDb0N2FgaIiq7gvtZOpnLLdSF+%7C%7CmWqGogZImY%7C%7CkXSZljcQk8oti4f%7C%7CY8A4n%7C%7Cc%7C%7CjqPWT24CYGduvklDmp+nuTn8PE+N%7C%7Clp890nJ7IeyZdECk8bdP8aKe+%7C%7Cc1Q70R6vzMLAZcHAiGdLnFgz4ZaaSSZoUlYhNS7UbkVG9rVbtS5Hy%7C%7CzhzPSJPiRGTHapqDve1kfi82V%7C%7Cv0G+Xow9uo52idKNTkAZT3c2a3QBqa2uACs0SbWCH%7C%7CQkBR4cGTrDLoY3db7UUGUBRO94=.jpeg

I can sorta see where they're coming from.

100% had some type of filler but after the reaction she got from some of her viewers and parents I don't think she will go all they way with it

Last edited:
Last few days she has been pumping out more and more sexualized content. I wonder if she is turning a page, or if it's all temporaSolo
For someone who was "diagnosed with depression" she is very active now. I think she knows that her twitch is going downhill but I can't see her going any further like an OF or fanhouse thing

Last edited:
It's been fun to see how her view and subs have been dropping lately. She is so entitled and actually thinks she is special and deserves to be a big streamer 🤣

It's been fun to see how her view and subs have been dropping lately. She is so entitled and actually thinks she is special and deserves to be a big streamer 🤣
The level of entitlement with her is off the charts. I think she actually has this idea in her head that her calling in life is being a streamer and that's what she is made for. Imagine you are getting your career kickstarted by the biggest Youtuber and the best you do a few years later is being a dying stream as a 300-400 viewer andy. :KEKW:
For soleo

For someone who was "diagnosed with depression" she is very active now. I think she knows that her twitch is going downhill but I can't see her going any further like an OF or fanhouse thing
She knows that the clock is ticking for her. She had a couple of big simps earlier in her career, but most of them have moved on, her income must have dropped a lot these past 1-2 years. Also just for shits and giggles, look at how she looked back in 2018/19 and compare it to how she looks now. She aged more in the past 3-4 years than i expected she would. She does cover it in her Instagram posts with filters and make up, but watch some of her Youtube vlogs that have none of that and she is definitely starting to look her age and older.

The level of entitlement with her is off the charts. I think she actually has this idea in her head that her calling in life is being a streamer and that's what she is made for. Imagine you are getting your career kickstarted by the biggest Youtuber and the best you do a few years later is being a dying stream as a 300-400 viewer andy. :KEKW:

She knows that the clock is ticking for her. She had a couple of big simps earlier in her career, but most of them have moved on, her income must have dropped a lot these past 1-2 years. Also just for shits and giggles, look at how she looked back in 2018/19 and compare it to how she looks now. She aged more in the past 3-4 years than i expected she would. She does cover it in her Instagram posts with filters and make up, but watch some of her Youtube vlogs that have none of that and she is definitely starting to look her ag

She knows that the clock is ticking for her. She had a couple of big simps earlier in her career, but most of them have moved on, her income must have dropped a lot these past 1-2 years. Also just for shits and giggles, look at how she looked back in 2018/19 and compare it to how she looks now. She aged more in the past 3-4 years than i expected she would. She does cover it in her Instagram posts with filters and make up, but watch some of her Youtube vlogs that have none of that and she is definitely starting to look her age

She knows that the clock is ticking for her. She had a couple of big simps earlier in her career, but most of them have moved on, her income must have dropped a lot these past 1-2 years. Also just for shits and giggles, look at how she looked back in 2018/19 and compare it to how she looks now. She aged more in the past 3-4 years than i expected she would. She does cover it in her Instagram posts with filters and make up, but watch some of her Youtube vlogs that have none of that and she is definitely starting to look her age and older.
Her subs dropped by over 1k 🤣 people either got bored or started to see her for how she really is and left. As for the way she looks it was enough for me to see her on the thumbnail for some podcast she did, she looked nothing like on insta and incredibly mid tbh. I wonder if these guys actually think she is beautiful and has a "nice" body or they just want to simp

Her subs dropped by over 1k 🤣 people either got bored or started to see her for how she really is and left. As for the way she looks it was enough for me to see her on the thumbnail for some podcast she did, she looked nothing like on insta and incredibly mid tbh. I wonder if these guys actually think she is beautiful and has a "nice" body or they just want to simp
I believe it's a mix of all of these things. People got bored of her for sure, because her streams aren't exactly exciting and you can only look at a pretty face for so long until you have enough of it. Her decline in looks also plays a role. In 2018 when her stream was hyped by pewdiepie and his fansboys she had that cute innocent girl look. But over the years she has lost that look more and more. I give her another 5 years max until she will start to age more noticably and even her biggest simps won't be able to ignore it anymore.

I pray to god she posts sexy pics before that, if she ever posts them. Because i really don't want her to post these pictures in her mid-late 30s, aging e-girls usually aren't the most interesting thing to look at. :KEKW: I also don't think she is the type of girl that would look good aging. Her mother has appeared briefly on stream before and since it's safe to assume Aiste will look similar to her one day... she definitely won't be milf material.

I believe it's a mix of all of these things. People got bored of her for sure, because her streams aren't exactly exciting and you can only look at a pretty face for so long until you have enough of it. Her decline in looks also plays a role. In 2018 when her stream was hyped by pewdiepie and his fansboys she had that cute innocent girl look. But over the years she has lost that look more and more. I give her another 5 years max until she will start to age more noticably and even her biggest simps won't be able to ignore it anymore.

I pray to god she posts sexy pics before that, if she ever posts them. Because i really don't want her to post these pictures in her mid-late 30s, aging e-girls usually aren't the most interesting thing to look at. :KEKW: I also don't think she is the type of girl that would look good aging. Her mother has appeared briefly on stream before and since it's safe to assume Aiste will look similar to her one day... she definitely won't be milf material.
I can't attach the image but look at her latest post without makeup 💀I think once she hits 30 it's over for her tbh

I can't attach the image but look at her latest post without makeup 💀I think once she hits 30 it's over for her tbh
Yeah, saw that picture or i guess it was a video technically. This is exactly why i don't trust images i see on the internet, the amount of stuff that make-up and filters can hide is insane.

There was one of her Youtube Vlogs from December last year where she filmed herself in the car without make-up. You would think this is a complete different person compared to her Instagram posts and even the heavy make-up she wears on stream.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom