Simp Chat Irisadamsone - Discussion Thread

Ybop

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
We have low contributions on the content thread (with content people actually wanna see).
What could be the reason(s)?🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: Kepays2

MMXXII

Superfan
Feb 1, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
her content sucks unless you're willing to spend hundreds of dollars. I have subscribed to her paid account on onlyfans and all you get are lame pics, the sterotypical "hey babe, I'm so horny *unlock for $50 picture*" and maybe the occasional nude once a month if you are lucky. Can't even follow her free account because she will blast 20-30 ads a day for other models completely filling up your feed (last time I was subbed to the free account idk if that's changed). In short, she is hot but she fucking sucks, seems like she doesn't care about pleasing her fanbase like some other girls, and totally uses an agency so you are not even communicating with her. I notice she runs "sales" a lot lately so maybe the gravy train is running out and she will have to step up her game soon but I would rather spend my money on other things because it's still like a lot for a video.

Ybop

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
It does feel like a managed account. How tf can she be online at all times. Maybe we're just sexting with some random dude. 😅

On the pricing point - it seems she offers a lot of sales and discounts but I think latest content aren't a part of those.

Yeah the watermarks = eyesore. I heard she used to add the username of the subscriber buying her stuff in the videos as watermark and she had like 4-5 watermarks in the pics and videos. 😅

Reactions: MMXXII

Care2Share

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 19, 2022
when she first started out, I feel like the content was better maybe because it was new to her making those ppvs, you can actually feel her getting shy and she showed more enthusiasm. nowadays I just don't feel the same about her anymore. plus as someone else mentioned, the multiple watermarks going across each videos or photos is very distracting. I felt like it she is definitely on the pricer side, but before it was worth it, now I don't think so. her and Bella was making so much money off tips alone off wall-posts when they first joined, because they were so cute and hot.

Rurandom

Fan
Mar 20, 2022
She and the other girls in her agency did this (I've bought a couple of PPVs from them before). I'm thinking the subscriber username watermark is their way to fight leaks because the watermarks all over the screen would lead to either (a) the content being even worse with all the blurred/covered watermarks or (b) the leaker being easily identified if they leave their username untouched

Reactions: Ybop

MMXXII

Superfan
Feb 1, 2023
definitely feel like this too. Peak Irisadamsone was when she wore that white tank/red skirt combo which was at the beginning lol. It was like 10 bucks to get that video of her showing her tits. I don't really care anymore especially because of the ridiculous prices, lack of enthusiasm and watermarks.. I think at this point I would only care if she did b/g. I want to see her take a load on those nice tits.

Reactions: Kepays2

Care2Share

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 19, 2022
on her content thread Clubbing Hydra just shared a ppv with no watermarks, is that acc not her? because I am almost certain that Iris watermarks all her photos/vids nowadays, but if I remember correctly the of account that shared her newest page was linked to one of her socials most likely reddit or ig, I can't remember. is it possible that she posted that ppv without watermark, because it was an accidental post to begin with? what do you all think? and is an older ppv too

Reactions: Mr Grips

MMXXII

Superfan
Feb 1, 2023
So back in October 2022, if I remember correctly, she shared a page on her free page or DM'd a link I can't remember. It was for another page of hers that was like 3 bucks to follow. I had subscribed to her main page before and she had never been that cheap so I decided to subscribe. Everything was censored but she shared clips of her videos. I got a DM for 3 videos for 30 bucks and she described what they were. I thought it would be a rip off so I was hesitant at first but I decided to go for it since it was only 30 and OF tells you the length and they were long vids. She actually sent vids and I shared a couple of them on the content thread a while ago.

That account is abandoned now. It just says the name is Nul and it has no profile pic or anything. Idk why the hell she does this and why she has to go aside from her main account multiple times to share good stuff. The only thing I can think is that she wants a quick burst of money not through the agency or something but like I'm pretty sure they see the DMs sent out so who knows. It's weird but keep your eyes out if she offers a bundle. It might be good.

Also I guess I'll share the videos I didn't if the mods permit lol. They seem to take everything down that I post for the whackest of reasons.

Last edited:

Care2Share

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 19, 2022
so the agency helped her promote in the US regions? but since she is popular now, she want to abandon the agency? honestly I thought she would've been popular even without an agency. videos probably so expensive because the agency also take a big cut