MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Irisadamsone - Discussion Thread | Page 2 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Irisadamsone - Discussion Thread

dilbert09

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
There's a new vid of her on cwtv with a glass dildo but the guy has no friends added.

MMXXII

Superfan
Feb 1, 2023
her shit is waaaaaaayyyy too expensive for the quality and type of content and she's very stingy on the freebies. Hopefully some whale finally realizes it's not actually her texting him and it's just an agency considering on her onlyfans she's on 24/7 with absolutely no break and that whale gets pissed off and releases everything lol. We can dream and have our fingers crossed xD

Care2Share

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 19, 2022
I really loved her videos before the watermarked phase... although, yea we can still see but it ruins the aesthetic. I also believe is not her messaging back, I believed it for a while until, I saw someone mentioning how creators that are always online, most likely have bots.

MMXXII

Superfan
Feb 1, 2023
I knew it was not her messaging back from pretty early on like back when she was wearing the pig tails white tanktop, red skirt video/photoset. I asked her for a simple custom nude that she could've just made right then and there and she told me it would take 4-5 days because she "wasn't feeling well" even though she was sending out "I'm so horny right now" ppv messages lol. I'm pretty sure it's a live person/persons but it's a team of like Indian or Thai dudes or something lol

MMXXII

Superfan
Feb 1, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
yeah man happens a lot on onlyfans. Iris Adamsone isn't a streamer but alot of the times these models go with agencies, the agencies set them up with everything like the chat people that are on 24/7, social media, etc., but if she is a streamer they will also provide her the Playstation/PC, mic, accessories, and sometimes even fake gameplay since some of them don't even play games like at all. There's a lot of money to be made so these companies will fake just about anything they can.

MMXXII

Superfan
Feb 1, 2023
I don't mean to keep trashing on her cause in the end I just think she is hot and I don't really care about what she does, but I also find it weird that for the longest time she was writing L.A. in her bio yet she is in Thailand and seems to speak limited English. The only reason we found out she was Thai was cause someone found her personal instagram and Youtube. I remember someone commenting something like "it feels wrong seeing this like it's something we're not supposed to see.

Her personal choice but I don't understand why she fakes her location. I don't even know if she still does say LA anywhere but she definitely doesn't say that she is Thai. I don't understand why and I don't think most would care but it's kinda sus. I think maybe if she makes people from the US think she is in their country they might think they have a chance of fucking her and give her more money because of it. The models she has filmed with and is "friends" with like Isabelle Harris and the other one with the big fake tits, can't remember her name, I think do the same also

Care2Share

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 19, 2022
if I was to take a wild guess, maybe she didn't want to give out her real location so she used US, also a lot of OF users are from the US lol, probably like you said, and also feeling closer, more relatable. she stopped uploading to her Youtube, I was hoping to see more IRL of her with Bella.

Reactions: Herofactory45

MMXXII

Superfan
Feb 1, 2023
Unfortunately they usually got a boyfriend, they just won't say or mention it at all. Makes them more money to mislead fans into thinking they're single. Pretty sure Isabelle Harris is also with that same agency, but that's just my speculation. I could swear I've seen them film different solo videos/picture sets in the same place when they first started.

Rurandom

Fan
Mar 20, 2022
I've followed them on/off on Twitter since mid-2021 and it's apparent that they're part of an agency. Other girls that I think were with them are Ida, Scarlett Bee, Erika Song, Suri Snow, Keira Ko, and others (I think there were around 10 of them?). I also remember one instance where Iris posted the usual thirst trap on Twitter but on the comment linking to OF it was the template for Ida's posts. I pointed it out and a while later the post was deleted. In mid-2022 it seems their "group" broke up, some girls stopped posting, others went independent, and Iris and Isabella stayed with the agency with newer girls as part of their group.