Simp Chat Irisadamsone - Discussion Thread

MMXXII

Superfan
Feb 1, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I'm not entirely sure what her deal is with the agency. I just think it's weird that she has little side accounts that she promotes on her own onlyfans. I'm pretty sure she did the same thing on twitter and instagram too cause I think I've followed her 2-3 times on both. Yeah I remember she was gaining a lot of traction on Tik Tok also and was really popular.

I guess it would be hard for her to deal with so many video and pic set requests so it's kinda a double edged sword. Sell a bunch but give a large cut to an agency or don't sell as much, get more, but spend a lot of time sending vids and pics out.

Reactions: Care2Share

MMXXII

Superfan
Feb 1, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I agree. I haven't felt the need to purchase from her even though I think she is hot because of this. A part of me understands as she is Thai and probably doesn't know how to market herself to an american audience on her own but another part of me wonders how much of the pricing, lack of enthusiasm/quality of content is her or is ok'd by her for others to do on her behalf.

Reactions: dilbert09

Care2Share

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 19, 2022
they are both so hot, two of my favorite creators on of, I just wish their content was cheaper, and have no watermarks. and yea took me longer than I want to admit to realize is not them responding. everything made sense after reading the thread. so do yall think the small accounts is ran by her personally?