MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Guide - Installing Stable Diffusion Webui & Nudifying (Inpainting) Guide | Page 15 | SimpCity Forums

Guide Installing Stable Diffusion Webui & Nudifying (Inpainting) Guide

• Welcome to the Fakes / AI / Deepfakes category
    When posting AI generated content please include prompts used where possible.

7toti6

👨‍💻
Mar 10, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
You'd need to change the height so it's larger than the source (the default "Just resize" would stretch the source image to fit, but "Resize and fill" will keep the original image aspect ratio and fill in the extra space)

Another option is to use the outpainting script, if you scroll to the bottom and select "Outpainting mk2" under script then you can tell it how many pixels to expand, and in which directions:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

7toti6

👨‍💻
Mar 10, 2022

Higher CFG will give your prompts more weight, lower will give stable diffusion a bit more freedom, for inpainting that normally means it picks stuff that matches the source image a bit better

Try the advice Durk Dewdly gave too and make sure you're using an inpainting model. From your screenshot it looks like you're using "realisticVisionV50_v50VAE" but you'll want a model that has an -inpainting suffix for doing inpainting (both realistic vision and URPM have an inpainting version)

fafferfaffer

Tier 2 Sub
Oct 16, 2022
I need to find the original images to get the workflow, but for now I can just say that the main part is I use the ROOP extension for stable diffusion for faces. Honestly I cant go back to normal sort of generated girls or faces now after using it.
You just find a good frontal face pic of a celeb you like and stick it in the extension and it does it so smooth and fast.

And here's some pics so my post isn't just text.
Emma Watson, Lily Collins, Kristen Stewart.

Last edited:

sin2sim

Lurker
Aug 29, 2022
anyone now how to adjust breast size? i test with small breast/chest/tits, the result still big

Wankspankspermbank

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Serious question. Did something change recently with the models? I could of swore I tried these same steps a few months ago, but had pretty terrible results and gave up. Come today, my models are looking far better than what I attempted before

anokzomer

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 20, 2022
how do u use that emblem tho?
I click it and it adds the line "small_tits (1)" to my prompts but it doesn't affect anything...
am i using it wrong? or is it just not working (I've tried to use it several times before on different pics)
the guide dosnt explain what this add-on is or how to use it.. seems lots of others here have this problem too.

can u plz elaborate on this if u know how to make it work?

adidos

Lurker
Feb 22, 2023
Hi, I am wondering why I always get big areola, what are prompts to get a tiny one?

Thanks

sin2sim

Lurker
Aug 29, 2022
before i use the version 1.3 like the first page, all good, then i test using the realistic vision 5.1 vae inpainting,i think its works maybe better? ( im not sure as i only generated small image 500-600pixel ), but it the version 5 seems ignoring the small_tits emebeding, i try with small_tits, breast, small chest, small boobs, A cup, it still generate the big size, and sometimes big areola which i need to get small areola

btw if i already generated the image that i want ( the cup size, the V shape), and dont want to generate new variant one, only wants to add detail or fix the edges blurrynes, how to do this?

Last edited: