MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Guide - Installing Stable Diffusion Webui & Nudifying (Inpainting) Guide | Page 7 | SimpCity Forums

Guide Installing Stable Diffusion Webui & Nudifying (Inpainting) Guide

• Welcome to the Fakes / AI / Deepfakes category
    When posting AI generated content please include prompts used where possible.

Kiki32

Fan
Sep 1, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
By the way i feel like the InvokeAI is much better for editing, though it lacks in some areas(extensions, support for Lora's etc)
but its image editing capabilities is much superior to the AUTOMATIC1111 one featured here... and it has a gallery.

Scott829

Lurker
Mar 13, 2022
Hey, i have a question and im not sure this is the place for it. If it is not, please let me know where else to go. But, has anyone figured out how to do cum shots on pictures when you are nudifying while inpainting? Also, does anyone have the prompts that help the chest and stomach match the skin tone a little better?

softarchitect

Tier 3 Sub
May 16, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Yeah, but haven't tried it much. A1111 is so much more used, has 100+ extensions (like gallery), etc.

And since inpainting doesn't really require that much of editing, just masking, didn't bother looking at it.

There's a short tutorial on MRDF Forums for cum shots:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

For the skin tone, best results are with Sampling method: DPM++ SDE Karras and masking most of the body. It's not optimal to only mask the clothing, since then the model doesn't have any idea of what the skin tones/colors are. You also need to mask parts of the skin (e.g. belly, neck, etc).

Reactions: Scott829

Jetty Blacky

Lurker
Oct 15, 2022
I'm having the same problem as you (blurry nothing during img2img infill). I can generate new txt2img no problem and they work fine, but infill does nothing. I've tried the various settings etc. and can't seem to get SD to actually generate anything within the infill area. Also have an AMD card (6950 XT).

Will search around to see if I can find anything, but if you have found a solution, please post that here. Thanks!

As an aside, when using "inpaint whole picture" it actually starts to generate what I want and I can see a pixelized version of what I want in the generation window, but then it never completes and I don't get a new image, just the same image I inputted without the masking.

Last edited:
Reactions: Citus

Jetty Blacky

Lurker
Oct 15, 2022
Thanks.

I tried installing Docker and following the steps, but it got well outside of my skillset at some point. I may try again later, but for now I'll keep attempting to troublshoot this.

It's also super weird because I was able to generate a new face with my install, but anything on the body won't stick. I can see it generating appropriate body parts etc., but the final is always just skin coloured blurs where my inpainting was.

I can also mask out faces and do "inpaint not masked" and it will generate an entire nude body, just can't get the masking to work. So weird!

Last edited:

softarchitect

Tier 3 Sub
May 16, 2022
This happens when you have masked hair and are using "original" as masked content.
2 options:
  • use another masked content option, try them out, experiment, see what works for you

• increase the denoising strength and see if that helps

I think you will be better off using a anime model checkpoint, not Lora.
  1. Select a anime style model that you like (
    Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
    )
  2. Be sure it says "checkpoint"
  3. Add it to your install, same place as the base 1.5 model
  4. Select, Prompt and Generate
Lora is for further fine tuning the existing model, but if your selected model is not great at generating anime, your generated images won't be optimal. Lora is good when you want to generate specific characters / people, or 'stylings / locations'.

That's up to you, depends on the situation. For NSFW stuff I wouldn't recommend the base SD 1.5 model, for other stuff "it depends".
If you are going to train, you should already have some understanding how SD models work and how training works.If you can't answer your question yourself, IMHO you are not there yet.

Reactions: Ellie