Guide Installing Stable Diffusion Webui & Nudifying (Inpainting) Guide

• Welcome to the Fakes / AI / Deepfakes category
    When posting AI generated content please include prompts used where possible.
Feb 28, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Try using python directly, that worked way better for me. Running through Docker requires a huge amount of CPU, RAM, and disk space overhead that really just doesn't seem to be necessary.

Worked for me. The only problems I had where an app alias in my version of Windows that didn't let python install correctly (had to install it twice, once from the microsoft store, or I could have gone into settings and manually turned off the alias). You can just copy DRIVE:\\stable-diffusion-webui-docker-5.0.1\data to DRIVE:\\stable-diffusion-webui-master\models to avoid having to re-download everything. Embeddings are in a different spot though, in the docker config they're at DRIVE:\\stable-diffusion-webui-docker-5.0.1\data\embeddings but in the python config they're at DRIVE:\\stable-diffusion-webui-master\embeddings

Reactions: cjdeedle

stingerbroader

Casual
Mar 26, 2022
can you have multiple tabs all doing different tasks? Events get queued

Also can you make a guide on how to create embeddings? Or is the guide in the web-ui repo enough?

Last edited:

softarchitect

Tier 3 Sub
May 16, 2022
Not really sure what you are asking, but I'm guessing: you can use the "seed" number to get similar end results (like breasts, etc).

But the only "real" way to "reuse" face/body is to train a model/embedding/lora on 10+ pictures.

Check the docker console, it's likely you are running out of RAM and are getting 'OOM' (Out of Memory) errors. If you have less than 32 GB of RAM, it's maybe better to install the webui without docker as mentioned by animefag in this post https://simpcity.su/threads/install...udifying-inpainting-guide.140142/post-1704740
Also, if you are generating a lot of images, you will eventually run out of memory, it's a bug in the webui/docker I think. Keep an eye on your RAM usage and if it's getting to 90%, restart the webui/docker.

You are not using an inpainting model, as explained in the guide, for best results you have to use the inpainting model. Using a regular model (for txt2img / img2img) will be hit or miss.
Go back to the guide, use the url and download the right model version.

Well, there are already a lot of guides out there if you want to create your own model / embedding / lora.

Creating a guide for that here will just generate a lot of questions by users, and that's normal, since it's even more difficult / complex to get right. But I'm not really up for that :)

Check the Civitai model page, do you see a config file download option for the inpainting version ? Yes.. so download it.

arbuz2855

Superfan
Mar 13, 2022
I have the same problem as the blurr guy, but i am using the inpainting version. while generating i see that its doing fine at first, but then something gets messed up. did everything in the guide, then tried with different Denoising strength,Sampling steps,sampling methods etc.
Is there anything else i should try?

thanks in advance

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited:

MoonMoon69

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
Is there anyone who is using mac with m1 or m2 to generate images?

animefag

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 22, 2022
If it works then AMD should be a problem hmm

just tested it with ur small blurry image and the same options and model, should be fine (my denoising was 1 because the blur would probably make something weird, ur 0.75 is enough to see some good results)

sometimes it loads some extensions even if you don't check them out, like loras and texture inversions.
Check out after you click 'generate' ur console is clear of all errors and weird crap. It should look more or less like this
Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!