Guide Installing Stable Diffusion Webui & Nudifying (Inpainting) Guide

• Welcome to the Fakes / AI / Deepfakes category
    When posting AI generated content please include prompts used where possible.

softarchitect

Tier 3 Sub
May 16, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Make a guide that explains how to install python, git, etc, and you'll notice (i think?) :)

I didn't want to do that. Docker is far easier, and yes, unfortunately, requires either WSL or Hyper-V on Windows. Not sure why.

I'm running all this on Linux, so I don't even have first hand experience with this.

animefag

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 22, 2022
accidentally I did, but I can repeat myself with links (WINDOWS):

1) you download and install python (
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
)
2) you go to the
click the green button 'CODE' and download a ZIP.
3) Extract the files, run webui-user.bat and that's all (the first run will download all the necessary stuff via pip, it will be automatic)

it seems much simpler

Last edited:
Reactions: cjdeedle

baranovich

Bathwater Drinker
Jul 30, 2022
Awesome tutorial! I've spent way too much time playing with this already.

Quick note for anyone who wants to run the docker container from Linux, you will need to install the NVidia Container Toolkit in order to use the GPU from within the container:

softarchitect

Tier 3 Sub
May 16, 2022
Example posts from me using this guide:

But if you check the Fakes forum (https://simpcity.su/forums/fakes-ai-deepfakes.44/), you'll see a lot of other 'SD' examples from other ppl.

As with everything Stable Diffusion, you probably need to retry / re-generate a few times to get the best result. If you see artifacts around the edges, expand the mask, or use the padding option.

If it generates clothing, first try increasing the "Denoise Strength" to 0.8 - 0.9, if that doesn't work use "fill" or "latent nothing" for Masked Content.

You need to play around with the settings if you always want good results. Just following the guide for each image won't work all the time.

Last edited:

softarchitect

Tier 3 Sub
May 16, 2022
Jattys99 i don't understand, you think I wouldn't follow my own guide ? Yes, I used the guide to create those images.

freebootyr this guide was made before 1.3 was released.. and updating the guide with small changes is annoying due to the "waiting for moderation". I'll wait so that multiple changes are required to the guide and then update it. This way it's also less work for the moderators.

But of course, any new version is (normally) better

Jattys99

Lurker
Nov 15, 2022
Have been testing this but i cant seem to get the settings right, either its very clear edit based on the mask or it just throws up something strange.

Reactions: PapaBless

softarchitect

Tier 3 Sub
May 16, 2022
Without an example generated image it's very hard to provide hints, but as mentioned before:
  • you probably need to retry / re-generate a few times to get the best result
  • If you see artifacts around the edges, expand the mask, or use the padding option.
  • If it generates clothing, first try increasing the "Denoise Strength" to 0.8 - 0.9, if that doesn't work use "fill" or "latent nothing" for Masked Content.
Most of the time it won't work with your first try, you have to experiment. Every image is different, and the same settings do not always work with all your images.

Sometimes, the image is too complex, i.e. difficult position, hands in front of body (finger problems), etc. I just use a different image, or change the prompt to say "with arms behind body" and mask the full torso.

But again, just try testing stuff out.. it takes a few times / hours to figure it all out.

I'll look in to creating a "difficult images and solutions" section in my guide.

fancyrandomboy

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
Hey OP, I followed the directions but it seems my inpaint results get a blur over the areas I mask each time I generate an image, any solutions to fixing it?

Igginiores

Lurker
Mar 11, 2022
It works but after sometime Dock just loses the connection and automatically exit for some reason.
Someone had the same issue?

Last edited:
Reactions: samshah