Support I want to change the password for my Saint.to account

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

Carmleskovina

Tier 2 Sub
Nov 2, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Hi there,

I want to change my saint.to password but I couldn't find an option for this. I tried the "Lost Your Password" option but the website asks to enter the "secret key" and I don't know how to get it because as you know, there is no such thing as signing up for the website by e-mail. I have created a ticket regarding this issue, but unfortunately I have not received a response. I would be grateful if the admins can help me with this. Thanks in advance.

Ticket ID: #2,395

Solution
TBH I dont think Saint actually has a password change function at the moment so they will have to add one which is why the ticket hasn't been responded to.

Just continue using your current password or make a new account for now :peepoShrug:

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
TBH I dont think Saint actually has a password change function at the moment so they will have to add one which is why the ticket hasn't been responded to.

Just continue using your current password or make a new account for now :peepoShrug:

• Done
Reactions: Carmleskovina
Solution