Support I can't post anywhere :(

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

rpiller

Tier 1 Sub
Nov 28, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Hi guys,

I really like these forums. Actually, the only forum website I use, I haven't used any forums website (excluding Reddit) in years.

Feedback part of the post:
I wonder if it's generally a good idea to allow tipping users who post full content/good links? People can even post their wallet (something with low transactions costs like LTC or SOL) and I'd be tipping them for good content. I think it will encourage people to post more good stuff.

Support part of the post:
I signed up recently and I cannot reply/post anywhere. I also cannot message people.. I wish I could chat/message like on Reddit. It says I need 20 reactions or something. Is there anything I can do? I don't mind even paying a little to have immediate access. Otherwise, maybe you guys can give me some likes or something to get me going.. I want to reply/post on OnlyFans posts, no intention to spam, only want to say things like "this link is down now" or commenting on the content in the posted link e.g. great content, or maybe it doesn't include all OF content.

Thanks, friends!

Reactions: Nastyasty

Captain Marvel

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 10, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I think they are encouraged enough. There is a enough extra's where everyone with enough amount of reaction score can get. So if u like something, use our reaction score's build in.

• peepoSimp
Reactions: WildWarrior

Captain Marvel

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 10, 2022
rherher.png

powerrangers7913

Tier 2 Sub
Oct 3, 2022
hi, sorry to reply in this thread as i am unable to find at what thread i should ask but anyways, i recently got notification about account spam, as i don't know how to solve the issue as i am genuine and i don't know why this had happened, also i am unable to view any member's id, can someone please help!