Support I cannot log in to my old account (loads forever)

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
Status
Not open for further replies.

pandaglobal

Superfan
Jan 28, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Hi,

I had to make a new account to post this. I can't log into my old account anymore. After I type my username and passoword and login, the page just loads forever and nothing loads. My account is still there (so I think it's not banned) I believe since I can search for the posts of that account in the search bar by typing the old username.

I've cleared my cache and am currently accessing the site in incognito on a browser.

The only out of the ordinary thing I can think of happening is that the other night, I opened a lot of tabs and clicked watch thread on a bunch of them. Ever since then, no page on the site has loaded for me. I have no issue logging into the site on this new account. Every page loads very quickly for me.

Does anyone have any ideas on how this could be fixed? Would an admin be able to help me log back into my old account? I can message my old username too if that would help!

Edit: My username was orangecounty3167 I think this is fine to say since it says the post is awaiting approval before being displayed publiclly.

Last edited:

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Your accounts keep getting banned or otherwise limited because you repeatedly start trading with people only to turn round with 'I've already got that' scamming people out of content.

You aren't welcome here

Status
Not open for further replies.