Public Afreeca.tv VOD link
Internet Download Manager (IDM) + IDM browser extension
This link to determine HLS segment order:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Timecode calculator of your choice:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

1. Identify the Afreeca VOD you wish to download
2. Paste the link in the HLS segment order website
3. If error, VOD should be one file, if success order of files will be shown on the site with timecodes
4. Click through the VOD before/after the specified timecode segments to help IDM find the segment to download
5. Download them in order.

Use the timecode calculator to add them up, often times Afreeca vods can get split into parts such as 2 hours, 5 seconds, 2 hours. On the HLS segment website, the 5 second clip will not display with a timestamp. This is what the timecode calculator is for.

myownfairlady

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 5, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Interesting though maybe too geeky for my level; going back to the original posting; I fail to understand why with hls downloader, and 1DM when the page is in desktop mode,in order to see 19 videos,it might only register,say 43 minutes out of 3 hours. Yet,as I tried to say in my posting; if you refresh it and stay in mobile mode,even though you can't see the video 1DM will have all the parts; today I managed to get alwn among others,completely,before she deleted them; any non tech explanation for the limits on sections? Thanks